Page 51 of 121 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101 ... LastLast

Lightning one vs. machines is pretty decent, since there is still no good machine latent wand unless you like the RNG of having no DEX bonus.

Your SATK as a HU/TE is higher (I think it went above 2500 for me with shifta drink) and you get a bit more HP (over 1000 in my case), so for say desert, tunnels and quarry SHAQ's it's your best option. For any other area TE/HU wih the enemy slayer rainbow will be your best option.

Just wanted to say thank you very much for this thread. I'd been noodling with the idea of a melee TE for my main for a while, but I was struggling with what weapons/techs/build/unit+affixes to go with. Now I have a good push in a direction.

What do you guys use for bosses since wands are so terrible against them? Has anyone had any success with bio katana?
    "Civilization is a youth with a Molotov cocktail in his hand; culture is the Soviet tank or the L.A. cop that guns him down"

Elysion for some quick Sazan or Il Barta dump. When you run out of PP during Il Barta spam, you can smack once between each uncharged cast to get the 7th hit in.

Other then that just some skillful wand smacking on weak points. You can hit 10~12k + 3~4k on the third swing if you have the species wands.

Other then that you need the skill 'patience'.

I'll try to record some solo SHAQ runs if there is no one to play with.

Uhh, so would it be advised against to use only one wand? I'm gonna just run a Light Elysion on my Te/Hu (Currently 28/70)
    Zerexes - 70 Hu / 70 Fi / 70 Br / 70 Ra / 70 Gu / 20 Fo / 40 Te / 54 Bo
    SHIP 7

its advised to have a rainbow set of enemy killer latent wands

Because no one was on yesterday to do SHAQ's with, I decided to record a solo session of Caves SHAQ. My equipment is not optimal for this one, because my Ice wand is Acru Carta, so I miss 20% damage, but more then enough for caves as you can see:

Seriously, who needs Il Megid?

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

That looks pretty fun. I'm going to end up trying some of these builds out.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    Seriously, who needs Il Megid?
    In Caves? While solo Te/Hu? Yeah, Ilmegid would be terrible. You have almost nothing buffing its damage and can take out the enemies using nearly any strategy you want without having to deal with interference from other players. Using this as an example against Ilmegid is really unfair.

Nice video, makes me want to get some better gear lol.
    "Civilization is a youth with a Molotov cocktail in his hand; culture is the Soviet tank or the L.A. cop that guns him down"