Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

There's actually 2 times I think I've seen him raise his hands. One is when it charges it up and rocket jumps, the other is when he is creating the bomb. So what I do wait to see what he does. The moment that bomb appears, I dash towards the tower he's facing.

Be sure to add: It is possible to stop the bomb from launching by stunning (attack the feet) or killing Vibras/Bilbas/Vibrace/whatever the hell its name is before it lets it fly into the air.

and

It's possible to shoot the bomb out of the air and destroy it, easily done with the Particle Cannon (5000 points). There's no need to wait for it to land near a tower before attacking it.

After seeing many towers be destroyed by this bomb, I make it a priority to WB the bomb and take it out I'm doing TD as a RA. If I use WB, I can deal with it myself without fail, but I always say to the MPA "Bomb at (tower color)" when I notice the bomb being formed. It's easy to see the bomb if you're attacking from a distance but many people in melee range say that they didn't notice.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I've seen it go to purple. It goes to the tower that he's farthest away from, so if you've already lost the farthest tower he can send it to purple.
    I believe it's random. Maybe it does go to the one furthest away, but I definitely saw it send the bomb to Purple one time even though Green and Blue were still up. I usually see it got towards Green & Blue, Blue usually gets targeted the most from my experience.
    Last edited by doomdragon83; Feb 6, 2014 at 11:53 PM.

Here I was reading thread names and I thought this was an elaborate troll. Is this really a problem on Ship 2? Shunka, Shunka everything. I don't even...

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

It mostly b20ians spilling over into the "pro" blocks.

Will update the opening post with new info, thanks.

I posted it in the general section because I figured people wouldn't bother looking in the guides section for information.

Well now the title is something nobody will care about since they already know how to kill the boss. Especially the people who don't care about bombs.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Honestly, I saw the title specifically about the bomb, and assumed this thread was months old.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    It mostly b20ians spilling over into the "pro" blocks.
    At my last TD runs, I saw like 2-3 FO killing my zondeel all the time with jpn name. Only checked the most annoying account name, which was jpn also (I know it's not 100% reliable, but whatever). So we don't only need to fear B-020.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Someone else changed the title. I guess I'll try changing it to something more definitive.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    At my last TD runs, I saw like 2-3 FO killing my zondeel all the time with jpn name. Only checked the most annoying account name, which was jpn also (I know it's not 100% reliable, but whatever). So we don't only need to fear B-020.
    Yea, but keep in mind of the (few) English players who use Japanese characters for their name and team. I've seen a few who have done so.