Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

There are bad players everywhere.
    It's just a good idea to avoid places where bad players are most likely to be.

The thing about parasites is that they are good at it. They find out which ones are the "good" blocks and camp there. Eventually, when the old "good" block becomes a parasite block, they move out to the next one. No fun being in a mpa without a single carrier.

Bumped in light of people using the bomb as a sunshade for a casual stroll and picnic.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Early morning TDs (in america) seems to be the best as it's around the Japanese peak times and the kiddies are suppose to be in school.

Just had 2 good MPAs and 1 not bad MPA. Only because I wanna say lag messed us up at the final wave...and everyone on Vibrace...

I don't understand how groups can be so powerful and efficient yet completely ignore the bomb.

And yeah, the lag is really dirty.
    Can't do anything if Biblas throws the bomb at the same time that other groups break the gem.

Well, we've reached the point where players can do the quest on autopilot without communicating even a bit. The problem isn't when you're on autopilot to kill the boss, it's when you and everyone else are on autopilot to kill the boss.

Which is why I say that, no matter what you're doing, if you think bibras might be spawning the bomb look the fuck up. This isn't like when quartz was new and terrifying; you can take a quarter of a second to flip the camera up and look at what he's doing without him flinchkilling you in that amount of time.

If you see the bomb head for where it's going and take it out yourself - don't ever rely on anyone else to do it. I don't care if you have aggro or not. Drawing out the bibras fight for 4 1/2 more seconds is going to do less damage to your score than losing a tower.

So I was playing on my ice-tree fo/te and something weird happened.

Vibrace thrown his stupid bomb at blue tower, I was the only one who saw it (Yeah, rare vibrace, no one cares about the bomb right?). By time the time I arrived I knew I wouldn't make it in time, so I activated a burst barrier and attacked the bomb anyway.

I took HEAVY damage (loludie), but the tower didn't. No damage for the tower at all.

So errr... what happened ? Dewman shield ? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Niagara View Post
    So I was playing on my ice-tree fo/te and something weird happened.

Vibrace thrown his stupid bomb at blue tower, I was the only one who saw it (Yeah, rare vibrace, no one cares about the bomb right?). By time the time I arrived I knew I wouldn't make it in time, so I activated a burst barrier and attacked the bomb anyway.

I took HEAVY damage (loludie), but the tower didn't. No damage for the tower at all.

So errr... what happened ? Dewman shield ? xD
    The barrier freezes enemies and blocks damage.

This is its entire point of existing.

Yeah why would a barrier block something? Just crazy.

Last time I checked, the bomb destroyed a barrier bursted tower, much to my surprise.

In this case, while trying to do something to protect the tower, it actually worked.

Pretty sure that the burst barrier doesn't fully block damage, it just stops anything that comes nearby.