Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default night time theme for cirnopedia

this is probably the wrong forum to post this in and if it is feel free to move it.

anyway cirnopedia is one of, in my opinion, the best sites for pso2 as it's chock full of information on almost everything. however i do a lot of work on the computer in the dark, and the brightness of the website is murder on my eyes. so here i am after like a week or so of working and i'm pleased with the results.

Spoiler!

if you're interested in this at all, you can get it here!

this is a theme for the browser extension STYLISH, which you can get here if you're on firefox or here if you're on chrome.

i hope some of you are able to use and enjoy this thing and let me know if there's any issues!

Seems to work perfectly for me so far. As nice as this is, it doesn't change the fact that Cirnopedia is still way out of date. It's still useful for now but without updates, how long will that last?

thats the price of having one person doing it by their own.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Who cares if it updates slowly? The game's at a constant standstill, and I don't see how it would affect you if the new lv70 *12s from Super Falz weren't updated in Cirno for months. All the important stuff is there, so I'm more than content with cirnopedia.

Nice skin btw.
    Last edited by Coatl; Feb 11, 2014 at 09:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

i hope you dont mind that i edit your code, id rather have pso2 dark blue instead of gray. ill show you the final result when i'm done.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Text and table borders are a bit bright compared to the background. I'd use a duller grey, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Who cares if it updates slowly? The game's at a constant standstill, and I don't see how it would affect you if the new lv70 *12s from Super Falz weren't updated in Cirno for months. All the important stuff is there, so I'm more than content with cirnopedia.

Nice skin btw.
    New latents and translations, mostly.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Text and table borders are a bit bright compared to the background. I'd use a duller grey, myself.
    i'll work on that as soon as i get my main computer up and running again, and i sincerely appreciate the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    i hope you dont mind that i edit your code, id rather have pso2 dark blue instead of gray. ill show you the final result when i'm done.
    feel free! i honestly love doing this stuff, and anybody that uses my work as a springboard is welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post

Nice skin btw.
    It's not even just about how slow it is to update; it's also slow to update and correct wrong information.

I mean seriously. A whole ton of those latents are wrong - but at least he finally got around to updating a bunch (how many months were a ton of them wrong, like every element latent giving wrong bonus amounts?). Some tips are wrong too, like this gem:
    Status Effect abilities can only be added to weapons, and Resistance abilities can only be added to units.
    Then what the fuck is this here?
    Spoiler!

Even if he finally got around to fixing some latents, just a quick skim through a tenth of the list showed this:
    無心の形
    Innocent Appearance
    Lv.1 Power of uncharged technics boosted by 150%.
    Lv.2 Power of uncharged technics boosted by 170%.
    Lv.3 Power of uncharged technics boosted by 200%.
    Spoiler!

He needs to make it available to multiple people who spend more time playing the game than designing websites based around lolis for whatever personal reason he finds lolis desirable to stare at.

I wouldn't mind if he dropped all the boring stuff and focused on lolis instead.

I could go for that. Maybe then people would use an actually good wiki instead. If they can't read japanese they can just use google translate.