Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast

i never really cared for 12*'s much at all except for orchiagito because of its appearance and power.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    Going by rates, TD and lv 70 Falz are just as good for 11*s. The only major downside to Falz is the lack of 10* drops to replenish your excubes and with that rd tickets. Upside is you should have 29 minutes on your 250%+ boost left after each Falz. I know people complain about that, but in reality, isn't that better than them running out immediatly like they would after a full go at TD?

Personally, seeing how I am flooded with cubes and Triboosts for the time being, I'd take Falz over TD anyday, also knowing that I don't particulary care for any of the 11*s. Falz at least gives me a shot at the 12*s that will vanish again for a while soon, no matter how slim that chance is.

But for Christ's sake SEGA, give us more Border Break. At this point I wonder why you even bothered introducing this year's version of it. Seriously. And that from the guys who usually want us to aknowledge each and every single bit they do by shoving it down our throats.
    I'd rather have it run out immediately afterwards while being refunded the cost of the tickets + a few more excubes than be forced to afk until the next dozen falzes trying to save my tickets but still have a net loss in the end.

believe it or not, some people actually want to play the game.
    Last edited by KatsuraJun; Feb 17, 2014 at 04:43 PM.

Psycho Wand is the best casting weapon for using Nafoie on bosses weak to fire. Besides that, it is pretty much shit.

That said, I would still like to have my own Psycho Wand. I wouldn't actually use it that much but at least it's not completely worthless like Magical Piece.

Sega will probably buff the latent on Magical Piece later, like they did with Elysion.

And to add my two cents on the subject of Iristia Stones. I do Falz with 6 chars and I currently have almost 6000 stones in my storage. I've probably used about 1000 in the past.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    Psycho Wand is the best casting weapon for using Nafoie on bosses weak to fire. Besides that, it is pretty much shit.

That said, I would still like to have my own Psycho Wand. I wouldn't actually use it that much but at least it's not completely worthless like Magical Piece.

Sega will probably buff the latent on Magical Piece later, like they did with Elysion.

And to add my two cents on the subject of Iristia Stones. I do Falz with 6 chars and I currently have almost 6000 stones in my storage. I've probably used about 1000 in the past.
    Wow please screenshot that. I wanna see.

Cash those in man :/
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Wow please screenshot that. I wanna see.

Cash those in man :/
    Quit PSO2

i hate how in order to have a better chance at getting 11/12* you would have to make 4-5 chars and lvl them to 50+ >_> which is such Bullshit.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    That's the point.
    Which by association, makes the system, in fact, bullshit

You guys do realize this is a f2p game right? Of course it's gonna favor the hardcore/big spenders. Personally I think the f2p model sucks but we are stuck with it.

This is like whining that your cellmate rapes you every night. Just kill someone and get sent to the solitary. The fact you keep taking means you are enjoying at least some of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratazana View Post
    You guys do realize this is a f2p game right? Of course it's gonna favor the hardcore/big spenders. Personally I think the f2p model sucks but we are stuck with it.

This is like whining that your cellmate rapes you every night. Just kill someone and get sent to the solitary. The fact you keep taking means you are enjoying at least some of it.
    This post reminds me of that tv show...prison break.