Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Coming back to PSO

I played a ton of PSU on the 360 and I briefly played PSO2 when it released, however I never got over the language barrier and this was before the unofficial english patch.

I am now building a new gaming pc in the next few weeks and plan on playing PSO2 as the patch is out. My questions are how do people feel about the state of the game, and is there a decent english speaking community.

Thanks

Ship 2 has the majority of the en community. As for the game it's pretty shitty honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by gmart View Post
    I played a ton of PSU on the 360 and I briefly played PSO2 when it released, however I never got over the language barrier and this was before the unofficial english patch.

I am now building a new gaming pc in the next few weeks and plan on playing PSO2 as the patch is out. My questions are how do people feel about the state of the game, and is there a decent english speaking community.

Thanks
    Yep, a lot of English players on Ship 2.

And it's pretty great, plus active. So it's worth checking out~

Coming to the forums you will get back handed by negativity.

I personally play on Ship 01, while a majority of English speakers player on ship02. given my experience with most of them (via PSO-World) I'm pretty glad I'm on ship01 as most people are just obnoxious/elitists going at full sprint on their hedonic treadmill.

That is of course besides the point. PSO2 is a good game if you can get over the early level hurdles and lonliness of the early levels.

And Aida and crews PSO tweaker is a blessing. My advice is to look up/research a proper build for your character as most people completely destroy their characters when they first begin and cannot fix them without AC.

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessRed View Post
    Coming to the forums you will get back handed by negativity.

I personally play on Ship 01, while a majority of English speakers player on ship02. given my experience with most of them (via PSO-World) I'm pretty glad I'm on ship01 as most people are just obnoxious/elitists going at full sprint on their hedonic treadmill.

That is of course besides the point. PSO2 is a good game if you can get over the early level hurdles and lonliness of the early levels.

And Aida and crews PSO tweaker is a blessing. My advice is to look up/research a proper build for your character as most people completely destroy their characters when they first begin and cannot fix them without AC.
    Early level hurdles? Have you seen the XP curve graph?

But yo OP, yeah the game is fun give it a try. I had a friend I thought wouldn't like and he ended up playing till lvl 55

Quote Originally Posted by gmart View Post
    My questions are how do people feel about the state of the game
    When I quit, it was a standard free-to-play game. Random cash shop, frustration mechanics, and other remarkable steps backward for the series. It doesn't look to have changed much since then either. However, there's no entry barrier so try the game out for yourself.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    The game sucks.
    says a guy that made a wiki no one uses and didn't hit a level cap in this game in how long?

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    says a guy that made a wiki no one uses and didn't hit a level cap in this game in how long?
    I was level cap until they higher'd it. Though the game still sucks overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    higher'd
    Did you just-