Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ratazana View Post
    If I was a billionaire I would buy sega and fire sakai and his boys.
    Viva la revolution! Down with Sakai!

I wish I could do this with American Government. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aussei View Post
    Viva la revolution! Down with Sakai!

I wish I could do this with American Government. lol
    Yeah, too late now, someone already did it.

Op pretty much sums up why im so sore about the lack of things that can be reliably farmed for good money. I wish tech frags were still ~50k

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Op pretty much sums up why im so sore about the lack of things that can be reliably farmed for good money. I wish tech frags were still ~50k
    They will go back up soon.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

With boost week? Maybe.

I don't see anything wrong if the current system is managing to avoid inflation. Sega want premium and AC spenders to receive their meseta selling stuff, but at the same time they don't want them to be so pricey the f2p players can't afford them.

Earning money without Time Attack can be difficult (especially if you want every outfit that's released and your character has the unfortunate problem of being female) and I do hate that there doesn't seem to be another good way to earn reliably. I sometimes sell spare grinding equipment (risk modifiers etc) and outfits I don't use anymore can earn a decent amount but then you run into the problem of needing Shop Passes or Premium.

If being rich means spamming Time Attack every day, I'd rather be poor.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Daily quests give quite a bit of meseta, especially if you have multiple characters... I have 5 support bots in total and even after my last character is done XP wise I will keep picking up the dailies, giving them to my bots, and tada moneyz without any actual work from me really.

TACOs get boring after a while, we did 3 a day sometimes and I just wanted to slit my wrists. Back to 1 set a day, 2 sets on days off. Much more sensible.
    You can also hunt the expensive rares (hey Floating Continent called) and get My Shop ticket. I'm premium and annoyed how many My Shop and My Room tickets I have in bank. There is not a month that goes by that my fun scratch doesn't give me a My Shop ticket instead of the +1 protects I want.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

You pretty much beat the game once you get moonwalk, after doing that emote twice you'll feel so accomplished that you'll never have to log in again.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Like a lot of players, TA is the only way for me to make Meseta. I'm not a Premium player nor do I have any luck with winning a Shop-pass in the FUN scratch (don't have anything to sell anyway mind you).

If I need some money I only do TA on Normal because it's the easiest difficulty to solo. I'll occasionally do Hard TA but it depends on whether or not I can really be bothered to do them solo. I'll only run VHard TA when other members of my team are willing to do so but, if they aren't, I can live without running them.

I have most, if not all of the accessories and hairstyles I currently want for my characters so I really only need Meseta for outfits and possibly Rappy Suits. Seeing that there are very few outfits I actually like, and I have most of them, I don't really need much Meseta. I would like it if there was another way for free-players to make money tho as running TA daily gets really boring, even when running it with friends.