Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

the supercharged pyroxene weapons stay 10*s according to bumped. Unfortunatley for you the pyroxene katana is most likely diez liu (the coast blue katana) which is already a 10*. Also coast, quarry and seabed aq's seem like they will most likely be released last.

Quote Originally Posted by TehblackUchiha View Post
    the supercharged pyroxene weapons stay 10*s according to bumped. Unfortunatley for you the pyroxene katana is most likely diez liu (the coast blue katana) which is already a 10*. Also coast, quarry and seabed aq's seem like they will most likely be released last.
    ..... why.... why....WHY SEGA WHY YOU HAFTA MAKE ME STAY ON PSO2 24/7!!!!! i might just hafta quit being braver and start using my dio fether edge as a fighter :'(

if u won't get a trading pass then a good alternative is getting a 9* kalicizma and crafting it (or using it raw). crafting seems decent if you have a dex mag from what i've seen. Also fighter is a good dps class to play, it's still my favorite class in the game despite braver being so op compared to it.
    Last edited by TehblackUchiha; Feb 21, 2014 at 11:35 PM.

facet folia - vertical coverage out the ass, I bet. Mobbing PA that covers sarabande's weakness
    regenschlag - gap closer, gets you in range to spam kreisenschlag to full-stop
    shift period - only PA that looks redundant to me. what will it have over heel stomp I wonder

Shift Period regens PP with each hit from the looks of it. By the time the Gunner finishes his PP is back to full from using it. It also doesn't require a charge (big), has immediate 360 range (which Heel Stab can't quite provide), and doesn't require the subpar kicks that lead up to the gun spray on Heel Stab. If anything, Regenschlag is the most useless looking PA of the bunch, judging from just the animation. It's slow, appears to have poor range, and unless it packs absurd damage, is going to lack a purpose completely, being outclassed by other weapons. It even looks like it can only viably target a single enemy.

Under these assumptions, it's useless for Hunter/Fighter/Braver because, at the range it covers, they have PAs that will do more damage faster and safer, and off a stat they're better suited for in the case of the former two. For Ranger, they already have incredibly good single target damage, and a close range move like Regenschlag is pointless. Gunner is in a similar boat, but where Ranger doesn't need the poor range on Regenschlag, Gunner already completely outclasses the damage it would provide at the ranges it works at. For Force/Techer, a Gunslash should almost exclusively be used for PP regen if you're attacking with it.

Of course, Regenschlag could be poorly represented here. Sega pulls that all the time. So this is just guessing on my end. But I can definitely say that using it as a gap closer to spam Kreisenschlag is a terrible use. Regenschlag might not be bad, but Kreisenschlag really doesn't have much value.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Feb 22, 2014 at 01:17 AM.

Shift Period regens PP with each hit from the looks of it. By the time the Gunner finishes his PP is back to full from using it.
    He could possibly be /RA with Killing Bonus.

Can't wait to put only Il Foie on all my bots.
    A party full of Il Foie bots should be lots of fun.

So why is no one talking about the whole "relaxed xp after 45" thing? Is it going to be like last time where our level was bumped up to the xp requirement? That seems like a pretty big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    So why is no one talking about the whole "relaxed xp after 45" thing? Is it going to be like last time where our level was bumped up to the xp requirement? That seems like a pretty big deal.
    It is, but I guess most of us already have the desired classes at 65, so it is pointless. But this is without a doubt a good thing, regardless of how little the improvement is. Less grind is always a good thing.

If it somehow gives me a bunch of cubes because all my classes are 65 already, then good on me.

45-50 is a hell of a slog anyway so good on anyone in that range, too.