Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Yes, maybe now an ice FO can use something other than namegid for precision hits.
    You mean grants, right? Namegid can still miss your lock and hit the wrong target (particularly noticible on banther/banshee).

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    You mean grants, right? Namegid can still miss your lock and hit the wrong target (particularly noticible on banther/banshee).
    Between having a fire tree, and having 5 points in flame tech charge S, I use fire techs against things weak to fire, so no I don't mean that.

I don't understand the point of target lock if it's incapable of reliably hitting what it's locked onto.
    Someone should pass that on to SEGA.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    All I want is a 3rd +5SP CO :<
    Why not force sega to rebalance the trees rather than giving you 5 more sp. It will last them longer. :P

Sooner or later they will have to do it, even Blizzard stopped running from doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    Why not force sega to rebalance the trees rather than giving you 5 more sp. It will last them longer. :P

Sooner or later they will have to do it, even Blizzard stopped running from doing it.
    You underestimate Sega's ability to completely ignore the elephant in the room.

No, I know they will but it's gonna slap them and they can't run from it. Sonic Team has nothing on Blizzard on that skill of avoiding elephants in the room.

So I will ping them and watch them fumble until they reach it. Much more entertaining than just bitching over incompetence.

They won't rebalance the trees because they're afraid of ruining the balance of the game.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Between having a fire tree, and having 5 points in flame tech charge S, I use fire techs against things weak to fire, so no I don't mean that.
    Well you were talking about precision hits (particularly those usable by ice tree fo's), not fire techs. Grants is the only move that fits the bill of "precision hit" since it always tracks to hit its target, regardless of how fast it's moving at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    They won't rebalance the trees because they're afraid of ruining the balance of the game.
    Adding too much points into trees without thought and just adding new abilities will ruin the balance of the game in the long run. It will become an issue with the rate of additions they can't account for all the changes they do in the long run without some rebalancing and redesigning

Of course it'll ruin the game in the long run, but I promise you they're very much of the "scratch is making a shitton of money - don't touch anything" frame of mind.