Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

I stopped because I couldn't find a good enough answer for myself. I could say it was fun, but to be honest, it really wasn't. It was just a grind, for no end reward.
    [Synthetica]
    |Rave Core|
    [HU:48|FI:1|RA:1|GU:1|FO:51|TE:46|BR:69|BO:25|SU:1]
    My Sound Cloud

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMettaurX View Post
    I stopped because I couldn't find a good enough answer for myself. I could say it was fun, but to be honest, it really wasn't. It was just a grind, for no end reward.
    B..b-bu.but...the...game...isn't...even.....finished... .....

Quote Originally Posted by Aussei View Post
    B..b-bu.but...the...game...isn't...even.....finished... .....
    Games like these are never finished, so what's your point?

Why being so serious? if you love the game there is no reason not to play it @3@

I play because I loved the original PSO. When 2 first came out it was lacking in content, but I just got back into it recently, and I'm moving along quite nicely. I got a cool outfit and I'm really just playing to experience all the new areas

This is a good sequel.

When I did play it was because I thought Sega really had something great going on with their combat system despite the general lack of content during open beta and after release. Great ideas abound.

But...they kinda squandered all that in my eyes. I still think PSO2 is a genuinely great game, but I haven't seen any signs that make me want to come back. Just...Sega, man.

EDIT: I kinda didn't read the opening post (my bad), so as far as what I think could improve the game? Probably Sega being a little more careful and paying more attention to game balance. Making all classes equally viable (which they seem to have a problem doing considering multiple times throughout the game's lifespan have seen the different classes getting buffed to hell or way too drastically hit with the nerf stick).

Instances that are actually unique and more substantial new content. Randomly generated maps really doesn't do a whole lot for the game after a while imo. I think Sega could try to make missions and instances unique by giving them their own unique scenery while also keeping consistent the signs and indicators the planets on which they take place.
    Last edited by Jungo Torii; Mar 5, 2014 at 03:40 AM.
    Steam: gutsyunicycle (Nickname: Jungo)
    PSO2: Ship 2