Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by xervah View Post
    it's because of different MMOs? kinda tired of mostly "Medieval" themes MMOs
    It's not a MMO stop falling into that trap. Plus MMOs are terrible games This game while flawed it's not terrible and it's not a MMO.

I play it because it's an action mutiplayer online game with dress up and batshit insane perverted sega things.

Japan never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    1) Why do you play Pso2?
    2) What do you like about the game?
    3) What keeps you playing?
    4) What aspects of the game would you like to see improved?
    1.) Bit Sy-Fi + combat system = more fun than the stupid skill box, button smash (looking at you GW2), and I just don't like MOBAs.

2.) Combat, bragging rights (to a limit), my team, my own shenanigans that I can do in PSO2 that I can't do in other MMOs or most games that I play.

3.) My own shenanigans that makes things hilariously funny and fun along with I still have characters to complete (units/level/build/weapons). That along with my to hunt for collection list but that's dwindling now.

4.) Rare boss spawn rates (at least 10% for gods sakes), better A.I.s, better bosses that relies on combos and not just OHKO, revamp RDR into a +% instead of x%,

Me-5.) What I like to see them add in teh future?
    give rare bosses their own souls.

1) Why do you play Pso2?

My motivation usually is "What's gonna happen today?" I personally enjoy PSO2 everyday.

I love the actiony combat. I don't have to use 5 hotkey skill bars like I do in Aion so i enjoy that as well. I like the customization both in playstyle and aesthetics. Go ahead and say I play with barbies in space! I enjoy it! Lol. The futuristic-fantasy feel goes well with my interests. I like how many different weapons there are I'm sure there will be lots more coming in the future. I have pretty good luck so that works out on PSO2 as well. It's different from other MMOs, way different. I like how you can focus on different aspects of the game, you don't have to go down the same path as others.

Artistic side. I love self-expression and PSO2 gives plenty of that when it comes to your character. You can bring your character to life or give them a personality with auto-words. Good outlet for creativity. It's fun to play. I write a story and have transfered the characters from that story into PSO2 making it an interesting plot twist. Every new update and new content they release gives a new inspiration. Hunting stuff, meseta farming... leaving things to chance doesn't bother me I guess. It's a surprise every day.

I really wish they would hurry the fuck up and release shit. lol Kind of feel like they're trying to drag it out. I think SEGA needs new designers for outfits and the like. Too much stuff for females. But it's Japan. Why do monsters have to kill me in one hit? Tbh you don't need support spells in this game, disappointed but at the same time I don't mind too much. Too shiny sometimes, not good for the eyes. (Shifta deband at boss teleports) I know it's to make SEGA money and it could be worse but I'm not a fan of how much time you have to dedicate to accumulate meseta. I wouldn't mind if there was more than just TACOs and selling junk. lol
    Remember back in PSO when selling junk actually accumulated Meseta?! Ultimate mode! I get 1 meseta dropping from stuff in Super Hard, something is wrong with that lol Wish they didn't lower selling price on junk.

Q1)Why do you play PSO2?
    A1)With the staleness of point and click and the fact that this game seems to still have life in it (along with it being the first JPN only game I've ever sunk time into), this seems like a decent place to chill.

Q2)What do you like about the game?
    A2)This game mixes the best aspects of all my favorite games/genres into one - action based combat like you find in Devil May Cry/Zelda, Sci-Fi like you find in games like Starcraft/Escape Velocity, bosses with intros like Zelda (along with each level having its own boss, kinda like a true arcade game). Not to mention the weaponry - so many choices, and the craft system makes each weapon have some value within their respective types.

Q3)What keeps you playing?
    A3)With each new area that comes out, Sakai and his team seem to outdo themselves with the visual and aural pleasure that they come with. Then again, this is Sega - their environments have been known to make me feel like I could slumber away peacefully in them.

Q4)What aspects of the game would you like to see improved?
    A4)I'd like to see some small details added, like more sections of the Arks Ship to stroll around, or mini-games to help practice other aspects of the game.

I'd also like to see them use the VR Chamber from Extreme Quests more - like for class or feature based tests or something. Kinda like a class ranking or something - or checking to see how many people know how to properly play their class.

Other than that, I guess just give Braver their Extended class and I'll be good.

1) Why do you play Pso2?
    It has a different flair about it than other games of its genre, mostly being able to go into detail with character creation and its use of sci-fi in a fantasy setting.
    The general combat and variance between each class, would like to see more diversity though, as everyone is running in with twin mech guns or katana's now.
    Not much keeps me playing, rather I have to come back to it every now and then as the other games I play lack what PSO2 offers.
    As a more casual player now, I'd like less focus on random especially since it makes solo runs a harsh hell at times with the random Code: Attacks stacking on top one another making it difficult to survive to the next area.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

1) Why do you play Pso2?
    Because it's the sequel to PSO and it has the most fun combat out of any "MMO" I've ever played.

Combat and character customization

Nothing at this point. It's highly unlikely that I'll bother getting on until the next time they actually come out with something new and exciting that isn't just higher leveled versions of shit we've been doing for the past few months :/

-BALANCE THE GODDAMN CLASSES AND ENEMIES
    -Meaningful content release rate. Seriously the drip feed has gotten even worse than it was before and it pisses me off that Sega gets away with this.
    -Quests need to be redone entirely. There is nowhere near enough variety nor are most of them worth doing at this point. God I just want some areas that feel like there was some sort of thought put into them like the first game. TA's aren't enough of that :I Also take TD and make more of that stuff except available all the time and with more rounds and shit.
    -More ways to make meseta and get exp. It's just tedious as it is now.
    -BALANCE THE GODDAMN CLASSES AND ENEMIES
    -More casts parts more often :I
    -Letting us actually preview ticket items would be nice.

Hmmmmm I think that's about it...

oh. . . I thought I was the only one liking this Futuristic theme of the game. . .

1) because i want to 50 element my guld milla so i only play when falz or td is on
    2) music and the combat if you exclude the moronic combo system
    3) td
    4) fair drop rates for 10*-15*, with that, i could bear the game much more
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    1) Why do you play Pso2?
    1. I'm really into the series, so PSO2 would be something I'd obviously wanna play.
    2. The battle system, and the top tier character customization system. You don't really see other game that go into detail about crafting your avatar like PSO2 has done.
    3. General love for the series, and it's something to do when I don't feel like playing my ps3.
    4. I would really want to see some better balance, and also some other ways of playing. Maybe something like mini-games, PvP something like that. I think it would be a nice change to the game.

I like Fantasy, especially Science Fiction Fantasy, especially a Science Fiction Fantasy where weapons aren't dominated by blaster rifles and phasers. Plus, what MMO has tons of character customization sliders? I got tired of other MMOs with everyone looking the same, but PSO2 I can make my character truly the way I want to look. I also like the combat rather than the traditional point and click and go through a plethora of hotbar skills. It feels like I'm actually immersed into the universe with free movement and action, with dodges and blocks and stuff, like I actually have to do something rather than just stand there and take the hits.