Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I cannot possibly express how satisfying it is to see you fail to find something so ridiculously common after the shit you've said about farming falz.
    If I was not doing the Cradle of Darkness EMs and then complaining about not getting Sazonde 16, you could say such a thing, and call me a hypocrite or whatever. But I've been doing it every time I see it, plus playing in areas where Sazonde 16 drops outside of that.

I should have found my first Elysion 6+ months sooner than I did, if you go by averages. But I kept at it, and it finally dropped. And then I quickly found a bunch more shortly after that, so it averaged out in the end.

You guys love bashing on me so much, you jump at the chance to do so, even when it doesn't make sense. Instead of explaining why I'm wrong about something I say, you just call me a troll and sling insults at me, like that somehow makes you win the argument.

I say "More dice rolls increases your chances", which is true.
    You say "Nope, you are wrong because you are a troll."

It's funny how I get called a troll for trying to help others and speaking the truth. Does anyone here know the definition of that word? Gigawuts, you are actually a troll here, because you post with the intention to upset others.
    Quit PSO2

More dice rolls does increase your odds. Doesn't change the fact that bullshit RNG is still bullshit RNG and there's plenty of people here who are simply never going to get an Elysion (or by the time it'll even be good anymore, yes, that long).

Quote Originally Posted by MetalDude View Post
    More dice rolls does increase your odds. Doesn't change the fact that bullshit RNG is still bullshit RNG and there's plenty of people here who are simply never going to get an Elysion (or by the time it'll even be good anymore, yes, that long).
    But you can just buy one starting next week. I don't think they will be that expensive either if you consider how common they are, and the small percentage of the population who plays Force. In other words, supply will likely be higher than the demand.

And I'm not saying every Force will want one either. I imagine some Forces would be unwilling to buy and raise a new mag, reset their skill trees, switch main class from FO to TE, etc.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    I say "More dice rolls increases your chances", which is true.
    You say "Nope, you are wrong because you are a troll."
    No, this is why people call you a troll. Nobody has said this. Anywhere. Ever.

Unfortunately, I don't think you're a troll at all. I think you're just a hyper obsessed NEET fanboy so fuckbent on doing anything and everything phantasy star that it completely eclipses any and all senses of reason, rationality, your ability to properly prioritize, your sensibility, your grasp of other peoples perspectives, and dwarfs your ability to form proper empathy.

It's funny how I get called a troll for trying to help others and speaking the truth. Does anyone here know the definition of that word? Gigawuts, you are actually a troll here, because you post with the intention to upset others.
    Case in point: You actually think this about yourself, how you behave, other people when they react to how you behave, and me.

I think once both sides are talking about trolls, they're both just really bad at trolling.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    I think once both sides are talking about trolls, they're both just really bad at trolling.
    Then you must think virtually the entire internet is made up of trolls, considering how ridiculously overused the term is now. Inazuma isn't a troll; he's just crazy. It's just that crazy people say many of the same kinds of things that a sane person who's trolling would say.

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

You guys love bashing on me so much, you jump at the chance to do so, even when it doesn't make sense.
    Go back and read all of the stupid ass posts you've made and then you'll understand why you're probably the most hated person on this forum.
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

I use the term "bad" troll to describe any two people once they get into a fight.

Good trolls like that Team Avolition guy don't care at all about the other parties involved.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    I use the term "bad" troll to describe any two people once they get into a fight.

Good trolls like that Team Avolition guy don't care at all about the other parties involved.
    So anyone who is ever even slightly mean is a troll.

Right, like I said: The term is criminally overused.

But that still has nothing to do with trolling. Disputes can and usually do involve legitimate intents. The word "troll" as a whole needs to be abolished because of how horribly misused it is.