Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Oh... man... where do I start?

Why do I play females?

1. Because I'm female.
    2. Because too many western RPGs haven't let me be female (and worse didn't even let me customize the overly bulky meatbastard I was playing as... seriously, TOO MUCH MUSCLE IS TOO MUCH. Stop going to the gym western RPG characters, and most especially FPS characters. Too much juice, ick)
    3. Because female cast (or caseal as fancy pancy people insist they must be called) actually look feminine unlike DDO robots that look the same either gender (tin can anyone?)
    4. Because it's fantasy and I like to create personas in fantasies and I don't really know what's in a dude's head (I can relate better to guys, but that doesn't mean I know what's in their melons)
    5. Because a girl ass is hotter to stare at for 6 hours than a dude's ass.
    6. Because I want to play dress-up online sometimes even though I'm not keen on dress-up IRL.
    7. Because I'm bad at making a male character I'd be attracted to... with a lot of work I made a male support bot and he is SMOKING! (or oozing, I gave him the persona aura unit and dressed him up in red jacket... he's evil) This was a fluke.
    8. Because I have too many ideas for looks and personality... I have 4 characters and 4 female support bots, none look the same, and my main's complete look changes every few months when I feel like changing her hair color (why is that a pay thing, SEGA!!!!). She's been uber tall, uber short, uber curvy, slender, whathaveyou. Can never have enough of making female characters.

My boyfriend plays females most of the time... mostly cause they've always had more customization options and better outfits... and cause female ass is nicer to oogle at hours on end. I can't possibly disagree with him. Thank gawd for Saber scratch cause I was despairing with male outfits (I like jackets!) for my support bot.
    Our friends also mostly play females. Generally for the ass staring part. A lot of them have gfs whose ass they'd rather stare at, still doesn't mean they cannot stare at something nice in game too.

Now if a game let me play Iorveth (The Witcher 2) and stare at his sexy self all day I might go back to playing male... just this once. I am incapable of producing such a fine specimen in any game, sadly.

PS: My shortest character is my cast which I prefer to use cast parts on, everyone else is average or higher. My cast is also the slightest build as curves did not make sense to me on a robot. But even though I make curvy women, I think cute short characters are interesting and cute too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrificial View Post
    Male customization is just terrible in this game. I mean have you looked at the faces that are supposed to make you look manly/older? I'm not the worlds prettiest but if I were to look like that..... Also there are NO BEARDS. So the most prefered option after that, if you go organic male is either be a shouta newman, bishi or an unicorn. All mechanical freaks like me go Cast.
    It's pretty easy to make masculine looking characters. http://i.imgur.com/EERrb5q.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    That's like the fun of max character height, though!
    I like chuckling at the midgets.

Also, we were about due for another one of these threads. Wasn't that surprised seeing this one pop up.

I dunno. I play a caseal, so I don't find anything really sexual about cast parts.

'cept the helma? set. That was bad.

I admire it when someone create a male character, fleshie or CAST, that actually look nice. Around me is just too many unicorns and/or fat fucks. I tried creating a male also but boy isn't it hard as shit. But I still wanted to look badass so I went with 170cm Caseal, slapped Mirror Glasses on her face and called it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    It's pretty easy to make masculine looking characters. http://i.imgur.com/EERrb5q.jpg
    Seconded
    Spoiler!

Yeah, I don't think it's particularly difficult to make good looking male characters. I have three of them and I wouldn't say any of them are shotas or fat cunts or whatever "terrible looking" male people have seen.

Never understood the fuss.

edit: Admittedly, hardly any of the hairstyles properly suit more masculine characters, for sure.

Hairstyles are the main problem I wrangle with on cast whenever I'm not going full-gundam. There are seriously hardly more than a couple and they're all meh.

Maybe there are some trannies here...

I personally don't find these masculine examples all that attractive or anything I'd want to look at all day...

My problem in most JRPGs is that I can't seem to find the balance between boyish looking and rugged. I end up with what's basically a woman in male form or something far too unattractive (like those masculine examples).

Do agree on the hair options... hard to find one that fits most male looking male characters. I went with the ponytail on my bot.