Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I was all about solo play for the longest time, and still am. Group play was fun, but solo play always felt like an adventure, and I always become absorbed into the game's setting and atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    Wait, they removed multiplayer quests from solo mode and removed quest rewards?
    Yeah you can only play them in multi-mode now. I think they added some of the quest rewards back in, but they nerfed restless lion (apparently it made it too easy to get charge weapons you could buy from the shop or hell/arrest gear). I don't think you can add hit to enemy weapons either. There is a way to get hit on your enemy weapons but it's pretty much impossible. Last I heard there was a use option that turned the enemy part into the weapon, and there was as 5% chance to have any hit at all (ranging from 15-100). So getting an enemy weapon with 15 hit is probably harder now than actually using photon crystals to get 50 hit, which wasn't even that easy. They did put the rewards for BPD and BPD2 back though.

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Soloing was my specialty!

I mainly played solo offline on the GC as well... then went on to BB, but I preferred playing solo. I wish pso2 had that option
    "Every night I burn, waiting for the world to end."

i always solo in games without separate loot for each party member
    no other way to enjoy party play otherwise
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    i always solo in games without separate loot for each party member
    no other way to enjoy party play otherwise
    Unless you're playing with friends who have different class than you or are interested in certain types of weapons that you're not, then I'm fine with just giving anything I don't want to them if it'll help them upgrade.

The server I play on has a small populace, so solo mode is often what I play.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Before PSO GC, I played DC v2 offline for some 2000 hours.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I've mostly played PSO1 solo. There were a couple of times I played offline with friends but that only happened once or twice. I only have the GC I never got online but I probably would have played solo anyway since I prefer to do so.

Lord of the Apocalypse NightHour13's Avatar

The whole offline/online thing was actually pretty emotional for me (bear with me). For the longest time I played offline, starting with the first time I got a DC and stumbled upon this plane of existence. The DC fried quickly and it wasnt untill later when I got a GC that I really entered the grind. At least 1600 to 2000 hours if you were looking at the hundreds above. I got to 134 offline and reached as far as 168 once I finally came online - which was like being alone amongst the pioneer 1 remnants waiting for you guys on pioneer 2 to come find me in the darkness of the ruins.

Going solo for so long and really feeling the loneliness and lingering horror the game wanted you to experience shaped me as a character to say the least - and when I was loosed upon the masses it was great! Untill.....

BFSOD!!!!!!!!

I found ways to see it coming, and bank all my shiz before I lost them to the abyss. Ah, the good days!