Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Bravers,

It's pretty easy to learn self dashing once you started triple, quad is taked what button in route where interdash is another route. It take like 3 hour or like that to detrain the false quad stepping that is giving by a betrayer. That guy didn't even learned to today quad dash I bet. xD

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoboRRR View Post
    It's pretty easy to learn self dashing once you started triple, quad is taked what button in route where interdash is another route. It take like 3 hour or like that to detrain the false quad stepping that is giving by a betrayer. That guy didn't even learned to today quad dash I bet. xD
    You seem to fail to realized that for some players, especially those in Europe, ping utterly prevents them from being able to do this. Its not so much one's ability to perform that technique so much in a lot of cases as their internet connection from where they are not allowing it. Not to mention inconsistencies with connection. I myself have days where I can kill up to 3 enemies with one rafoie and then sometimes I can only kill one. Obviously you should be able to understand how this translates to weapon switching.

I think it might be possible on my connection, but only when its not deciding to act up.
    Last edited by Shadowth117; Mar 11, 2014 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    You seem to fail to realized that for some players, especially those in Europe, ping utterly prevents them from being able to do this. Its not so much one's ability to perform that technique so much in a lot of cases as their internet connection from where they are not allowing it. Not to mention inconsistencies with connection. I myself have days where I can kill up to 3 enemies with one rafoie and then sometimes I can only kill one. Obviously you should be able to understand how this translates to weapon switching.
    My beanernet doesnt allow me to quad consistently ;_; , that's why I have to incur into PA cancelling to quad properly. Hell, there are times my connection decides to be a scumbag with triple dash, lol.

Ohohohoho~, dashing people!
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

am i the only one who uses dead aproach as a pesudo assault buster?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Go away, Gunner.

No one wants you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    Go away, Gunner.

No one wants you.
    Weaksauce. You gotta do better than that! How about gunner parasite? Oh wait, you are the parasite.

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    am i the only one who uses dead aproach as a pesudo assault buster?
    Nope.

Regenschlag does it better though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post

I think it might be possible on my connection, but only when its not deciding to act up.
    Compared to PSU, the latency in PSO2 doesn't seem so bad. Even on the Xbox servers, I'd trimate, die, then be healed. JP PC servers were even worse, you pretty much had to develop a playstyle around it.

When I visited Florida, I took my laptop... The comparative lack of lag was astounding, I could pick up targets with homing emission with almost no problem, almost as if it was supposed to target instantly rather than take 1.5 seconds of focused TPS to register.

At home, if I'm attacked, I have to accept it. Telegraphing animations are often skipped in favour of the actual attack that we're all supposed to receive, and the only solutions are insane investments into defensive stats and blow resist. See a flame geyser? It's going to hit me, by the time I see it, I can change course instantly and it'll decide to move to where I am.

How does this factor in to braver? Iron will on hunter tree, 75% chance to defeat the "just accept it" factor of one hit kills in superhard. Sacrifice 10% of fury stance-up, get 10 levels of iron will, and still have a couple of SP left over for sword gear, or partisan/lance/mastery. Thanks to Iron Will, I'm finally starting to get my missions complete to be higher than my death total.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    Compared to PSU, the latency in PSO2 doesn't seem so bad. Even on the Xbox servers, I'd trimate, die, then be healed. JP PC servers were even worse, you pretty much had to develop a playstyle around it.

When I visited Florida, I took my laptop... The comparative lack of lag was astounding, I could pick up targets with homing emission with almost no problem, almost as if it was supposed to target instantly rather than take 1.5 seconds of focused TPS to register.
    No I agree, but you don't seem to understand what penta or 5x dashing entails.

Hell, if you want a demonstration of latency, go to nab1 with a force, go to one of the initial spawns in the second main room where you have the 4 types of enemies and try to kill one with rafoie. If your ping is good enough (and you do enough to kill it in one hit), all 4 can die technically although I've yet to knowingly meet an American who's accomplished that. But for most Americans, only 3 are possible with that spell. Only 2 for some people. And I would wager a number of others, mainly in Europe, can only manage to kill 1 at a time. I'm sorry, but that's latency and nothing else.

Dashing also relies on ping. You need to be able to switch weapons very fast in order to do it. You also need to be able to trigger a lobby action in the middle of this which also relies on ping since the game always checks with the server if its allowed to set your character's state to a particular lobby action. For penta, or 5x dash, you need to be able to switch weapons twice during your little combo which is not necessarily possible with every ping.

Yeah, its way better than PSU latency I will give you that. But there's a few things that definitely require far, far more from your connection speed than PSU does.
    Last edited by Shadowth117; Mar 11, 2014 at 01:32 PM.

It's kinda nice that in PSO2, damage you take and deal is client side.

Imagine if it wasn't.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat