Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

What I heard is that NPC FPs have a much bigger chance than player FPs to revive (nothing huge but even 10% would be more than the apparent 0.0001% chance for player FPs).
    But as I cannot find a boosted Rockbear, I don't have Lottie's card yet.

I died only once with Marlu around and once with Matoi, so I can't say much either.
    I don't even have enough time for Sugar Daddy quests and dailies during the week, so I can only test stuff like this on the weekend.

FPs with the Moon Atomizer trait have a very small chance to use it.
    To this day, I've only seen it maybe 4 times in total.
    I've even tried waiting an hour for them to use it. It's super rare.

I've no idea if NPC FPs have a higher chance to use it. I've seen Marlu use it once or twice a long time ago, but I don't drag her along with me anymore.

What would be the best all around trait choice for reducing friend partner idling?

Likes clouds? Slow starter?

I'm making mine a fudo spam Br/Bo with julius nykta PB, shifta, crit field, star/sol atomizers, and zanverse. Condition master.

Any suggestions besides 'lol go fo or te, nub'?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Oct 26, 2014 at 01:54 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

I don't think they'll ever use the moon if you wait for it. Either immediately or not at all.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    I don't think they'll ever use the moon if you wait for it. Either immediately or not at all.
    This, they'll just stand around. If they use it, they'll use it right away, like a mag revive.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Comments on the JP swiki are saying that Sharpshooter, Critical Strike, Long Time Assist now work for Friend Partners.

Someone also noted that Barbara uses Na Barta, so Friend Partners may be able to use it decently now.

This seems like an awful lot of effort for something so insignificant. Anyways the melee FPs actually tend to use PAs a lot, I know because this one guy I bring I can always hear him spamming that Wild Round skill with the wired lances.

Today I noticed both the crit field and the elemental PP restore thing were active on me when I had a bouncer FP.

FPs are insignificant now because they removed them.
    I like to use them, and a lot of people still use all of mine every day. It feels good to help people, and I get a ton of FUN as well.
    I really missed them when I was playing Blade and Soul. I think it's a great system. More games ought to have it.

Maybe they changed the melee PA frequency?
    A while back, I did a lot of testing with all weapons and they always walked doing regular attacks.
    I'll check it out later, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What would be the best all around trait choice for reducing friend partner idling?

Likes clouds? Slow starter?

I'm making mine a fudo spam Br/Bo with julius nykta PB, shifta, crit field, star/sol atomizers, and zanverse. Condition master.

Any suggestions besides 'lol go fo or te, nub'?
    No one ever did answer my question :/

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    FPs are insignificant now because they removed them.
    I like to use them, and a lot of people still use all of mine every day. It feels good to help people, and I get a ton of FUN as well.
    I really missed them when I was playing Blade and Soul. I think it's a great system. More games ought to have it.

Maybe they changed the melee PA frequency?
    A while back, I did a lot of testing with all weapons and they always walked doing regular attacks.
    I'll check it out later, thanks.
    Well Free Partners are gone but Friend Partners are still there. I only bring them for the free FUN and free healing. They only do meaningful damage if Im in VH or something under my level. Its better to bring the NPC partners after you run out of FUN because you earn points with them that leads to items and they have a lot more HP and dont die as fast.

Yeah melee users actually spam a lot. I have a Braver friend that sometimes will use that AOE stun move 3x in a row.
    Last edited by Kiyumi; Dec 18, 2014 at 11:04 PM.