Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I never thought of doing that either.
    The JP friend did say that they still only have 600 HP and that it's not very good.
    But my bot doesn't have Hunter subclass and usually survives well.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Apr 10, 2014 at 09:43 PM.

So the new Technique to use is Il Megid, now that Il Foie has to actually be charged, yeah?

Il Foie is still effective. Il Megid seems as good or better (not sure yet).
    Il Megid doesn't obscure your entire screen, which is a big plus.

I used that JP friend's support partner a little.
    When my bots get killed by VH Boost Ragne or Ringarda's AOE crap, their bot stays alive.
    Might have to buy myself an extra Hunter tree.

I've updated the guide with new information regarding Hunter subclass, Il Megid, etc.
    Also added a few Skill Trees, and explanations for various Skills.

Currently experimenting with Iron Will, War Cry and Guard Stance.
    Seems way tougher (can briefly tank SH mobs and some bosses), but damage doesn't seem too great.
    Hits for around 300 to 700 per Il Megid hit.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Apr 12, 2014 at 10:47 PM.

I just wanted to say that I appreciate the work you're doing in this thread. It's very interesting and useful.

Edit: I have a question, actually. If I register my friend partner, and then reset my skill trees, that won't affect the registered friend partner at all, right? I can't afford to buy a ton of extra skill trees, so it'd be useful for me to be able to do it this way.
    Last edited by Rayden; Apr 13, 2014 at 02:51 AM.

Thanks.

Yeah, it won't affect your registered Friend Partner.
    You can also register your FP, then delete your character or change your appearance with a ticket, and it won't affect the FP.

As long as you don't need to update your bot, you can use a skill tree reset ticket, register, then leave them there.
    Keep in mind that we're getting a level cap raise a few weeks, so you may want to wait until after you reach 70.

My FP is a Fo/Ra, sticking to mostly support techs and WB.

Well, offensive flinching AoE is in there too, along with Namegid/Ilfoie so it's not solely refreshing buffs. No Zondeel or Sazan, though, cause those are extremely annoying uncontrolled.

I would go Techer main for TB+Zanverse, but I have more novelty rods that I like to show off. Pretty much all I got for wands is the Magical Wand.

Anyway, it's all the same tree I'd normally use, so I'm not about to ruin a Hunter tree just so the thing can stack Shifta a few more times. Though if you're not going to use Hunter for anything (i.e. you only play Force) or you're one of those people, then a sturdier FP is more reliable. I've even used NPCs to tank for me sometimes when I'm trying to solo Banthers or something. They usually only take a hit or two, but it lets me finish off the first one uninterrupted.

Equipment is probably more important though, since it's the only way to get a lot of HP. You could even just slap on the 6* Lucky Rise units and call it a day.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Il Foie is still effective. Il Megid seems as good or better (not sure yet).
    Il Megid doesn't obscure your entire screen, which is a big plus.
    Yeah, I'm thinking this is a good enough reason to use it if it already does similar damage. Thanks for the heads up.

Il-Foie should be doing twice as much as Il-Megid really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Isn't it slower to cast though? Or is the difference in casting speed not big enough to make a difference in damage?