Default 10 extra XQ floors; how profitable are they?

Outside of some new random 11* drops, are they good stone farming floors or something in any of them? Or are the last floors not exceptionally rewarding outside of finishing them for the 1-60 complete bonus at the end, and I may as well farm specific other floors for massive spellstone income?

Completing 1-60 gives you 15 2nd tier stones which averages to 112.5 regular stones per floor (not including the drops) without using any boosts.

1-5 is still the best stage to spam to get stones but you'll have to use 350% boosts to consistently get 70-90 stones per run. Also 51-60 are pretty meh, there's a lot of rare bosses but that's it.

Did them a couple times, and while extremely easy, not very rewarding in and of themselves. 51-55 is not a farm floor, and neither would the old highest 46-50.

I almost thought there'd be more floors if the annoying brat didn't let me know I had received the clear reward.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

If you can find the floor with Barbalillipans they're a source of Gloam units now, and the new 11* XQ weapon/unit drops are exclusive to the new floors, but basically for ordinary non-lucky runs the new floors are padding to make the 15 second tier stones cost 2 more passes and that's it.

I would do the full loop since the chance for those new 11* drops is nice, and the 15 second tier stones are a fairly nice boost to your stone tally.