Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Leg / Ing Plate (is this a joke?)

I got Leg / Ing Plate at some point in time, apparently from the SH Emergency Attack Avoid thingy.

I was doing some spring cleaning and posted a lot of my units, which are mainly < 5000 turds or 9-star material. I checked the going rate of these (on Ship 6) and the cheapest one was 28 mil. Mine only has one ability (and a bad one). The 28-mil guy has Stamina III I think which would admittedly be good. Anyway, there was only 10 or so listed and all the others are substantially more. One had 5 abilities. It adds 100 HP, and grinded to 10 (where it is now) goes up to 295 S-DEF.... about 95 higher than my current leg unit. I lose the set effect though, which knocks my attack down slightly.

Sounds like a keeper for Hu/Br though, no? Opinions?

Its good if you're using a 2 set unit that doesn't have a leg unit so yes if you want the HP otherwise sell it for the money.

100 HP seems pretty freakin' nice...especially considering the drinks will jack it up even further. I've got the Varder set now, but it's hardly remarkable. Looks cool though!

max extend luck rise and I survive everything I need to!

(Yes, I didn't buy the 6% resist ones unfortunately)
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

When I preview this item it doesn't seem to add 100 to HP. Am I missing something?

Might be a hidden stat.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

It's a hidden stat. You have to equip it to see it. For instance, if you have 700HP, when you equip it, you'll have 800 HP.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Just check websites like Cirnopedia for stats, hidden bonus and set bonus for units.

Ing Plate is that pricey cause it's pretty hard to get it from the code and it goes perfectly with Gloam units for Bravers so there is more demand then supply most likely. I personally prefer the White Tail to go with Gloam units because it adds a perma 10 PP (and 4% fire/light resistance) but a lot of people rather have the 100 HP and Strike Resist from Ing Plate.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

A, cool. Thought I was going a little crazy! Gonna give it a shot. I could use the HP, honestly.

Just sell it, 28m ... that's f*** overpriced for a unit because it's

1. rare to get
    2. everyone wants a gloam set for their BR now

Soon or later, we'll get a new set of units and that 28m will turn in 10m then in 1m after a week. If you still want to use it, at least weekly check the market for price variations, if it starts getting down, it means people smell something coming and it's time to undercut them and sell it asap to make some profit.