Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Was thinking the same thing. Hopefully not the generations version though.

I agree that if they played it in the lobby constantly they'd ruin it like Escape from the City, Anime OPs and songs like Escape from the City just aren't lobby material.

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

Am I seriously the only one that doesn't mind the sonic lobby music at all; twas catchy and synced with the clights . . . oxo. To each their own I suppose.

In any case, looking forward to representing the Recon corp when this colab hits.

Cautiously optimistic on that sword pa, hoping it wins me other like Backhand Smash in which I was also unimpressed in its trailer.
    Last edited by Drifting Fable; Mar 15, 2014 at 05:16 AM.

Had no issue with escape from the city. Any song gets boring or annoying when you ear it too much, the sonic song just had more potential to get to that point quicker because it had lyrics.

I only now realized that the 53K hit from Il Barta was being done on the Catadran's tail before it broke.

That seems likely to be well beyond Na Megid's damage, considering how poorly geared the characters in the trailers tend to be. Assuming that you can use any ice tech to push an enemy to the point where the next Il Barta will do massive damage, it'll surely be the new go-to tech for boss killing, though even if you can't, it's still more convenient then Na Megid due to not having to deal with the ridiculously long charge time.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Mar 15, 2014 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fable View Post
    Am I seriously the only one that doesn't mind the sonic lobby music at all; twas catchy and synced with the clights . . . oxo. To each their own I suppose.
    Judging by your avatar/sig/character I think you may be a little biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Assuming that you can use any ice tech to push an enemy to the point where the next Il Barta will do massive damage, it'll surely be the new go-to tech for boss killing, though even if you can't, it's still more convenient then Na Megid due to not having to deal with the ridiculously long charge time.
    Dunno if you've seen this already, but Bumped has details on it. You must use Ilbarta, but any uses of Ilbarta from other players count as well. This might actually make Ice pretty decent if it's as powerful as it appears to be.

I only now realized that the 53K hit from Il Barta was being done on the Catadran's tail before it broke.

That seems likely to be well beyond Na Megid's damage, considering how poorly geared the characters in the trailers tend to be. Assuming that you can use any ice tech to push an enemy to the point where the next Il Barta will do massive damage, it'll surely be the new go-to tech for boss killing, though even if you can't, it's still more convenient then Na Megid due to not having to deal with the ridiculously long charge time.

Spoiler!

Sorry for this...

Well, if bumped.org's info is anything to go by, Il Barta goes up in damage with each successive hit; whether it's your own or someone else's, the damage constantly rises, apparently (Whoops, I missed LonelyGaruga's post above, sorry)

I'm also hoping for Il Grants to have good damage, I tend to use Light spells in a lot of MMOs I play for some reason :3

(Also, I loved the Escape from the City theme, I have it in my room sometimes, when it's not The Whole New World)
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Could be worse. Could be having a titan attack while listening to this.