Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    dark falz is shit tho
    No it's not. Dark Falz EQ is great for EXP. Might be shit to you since all you do is cry about drops.
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    I'm going to be there so if you have any messages you'd like me to relay him...?

Also I don't believe that building is new as it's been there as long as I can remember or maybe I just don't frequent Akiba that much...
    Can you tell Saito for me that mission need more spice to them. The good missions are AQ, XQ, TD, etc. Cause they have spice to them, (AQ is borderline). Tell him that Every mission needs more spice something more to them then being boring.

Zipzo, ask about exploration of the PSO2 setting. Areas to explore in ships, team, ships, planets, piloting a gunship, etc. To see the life of ARKS and other people.

Quote Originally Posted by metatime View Post
    Please ask about the English release? Me and everyone else waiting for the ENG release would really appreciate it!
    I doubt he would be able to share this information with me even if he knew, as I'm pretty sure this matter is in SoA's hands at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Edson Drake View Post
    If you could oh please, ask him one(or both if you can) of these:

Is there any plan to buff the Force/Techer class in regards to Technique damage? Even with the new Techs, the class still is far behind compared to others, especially Bravers/Gunners.

And,

If there are any plans to release content/quests that refer to fan-favourites Phantasy Star 1/2/4? I would love to see weapons, quests and things like that.
    I'm not sure if the situation will present itself that I can have a conversation with him about game balance as I'm sure that could be a long one, but I was actually leaning more on a question akin to "How do you feel about class balance at the moment"? Something general and easy going like that, which I know is open to all sorts of vague, stupid-like answers, but I'll hope for something good.

I think I could ask if they plan to make any references to "old" Phantasy Star.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    My questions are all related to international players, and that might be impolite to ask of a Japanese man running a Japanese game for Japanese players. Maybe just tell him that international players really like the game, and we appreciate all of the hard work, we're grateful we're not getting banned, et cetera.
    I was actually planning on saying something similar to this but maybe not exactly like that. I was planning on saying something similar to "I play with many international players and I enjoy the cultural diversity while playing PSO2, have your feelings changed of foreign connections and do you still appreciate their dedication to the game?". That way I could get a little more expansion on the idea instead of making a statement.

In terms of interesting missions I'm hoping to avoid the inference that I feel the game is suffering, because that'd just make it awkward. It's a very in-direct form of communication here and I'm not going to put him on the spot with questions that will make him hate me within seconds of meeting me, haha. Besides, PSO2 won the recent WM award, and if anything I'll look like the idiot in the room making any kind of suggestion that the game lacks something.

Can't wait to meet the guy personally, seems like a fun dude.

So currently...

1. How do you feel about game balance as of now, it seems Gunners and Bravers are storming ahead of the pack, any plans to address this?
    2. Any plans to make references to the old classic Phantasy Star games?
    3. Have your feelings changed about foreign connections, and do you still appreciate the dedication that foreign players show, playing PSO2 from abroad?

...is what I'm planning to ask.
    Last edited by Zipzo; Mar 16, 2014 at 07:15 PM.

Sounds good, make sure you let us know about his answers if you get any nice bits of info

Sigh...of course every thread has to be hijacked by entitled little kids whining about drop rates and RNG

Anyway on topic Im upset since I arrive in Japan the week after this event ):

To add to the #2 question there:

OLD PSO1 COSTUMES arrrrrrgh!
    Can that come up as a topic too? Why are we getting all the psp & Psu stuff and not PSO1, the thing on which this whole game was supposedly modeled? Basically the only thing I want at this point is the original HUcast & RAcast outfits & heads. Throw androids a bone, just spam in the heads & costumes. Hell, PSU got them as knockoffs first (Hounds') then as the real thing later when fans complained.

I will pay whatever money he wants for HUc suit & Kireek head that's pso1 accurate.

*Dump all the PSU cast stuff into the game too for instant ideas/done 4U content & variety

I have 2 questions that you can pitch to him.

1. Will any weapon classes from the old games be making a return? Example being: slicers, shields, lasers, twin sabers, or possibly newer weapon classes?

2. Does Sega plan to even out the weapon classes in the future? Note that there are over 8 melee weapons, 4 ranged weapons, and 3 tech weapons. Non melee classes should have some more options too.

That's all I got.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Do you guys really think someone will be able to hog sakai for 1 hour asking stupid questions? As a producer his responsabilities are mostly budget, schedule and negotiations. He probably has no idea about balance or whatever.

The ironic thing to me is all the "please tell him to..."

Here's how things generally work in Japan.

1) Some type of issue/problem/conflict arises
    2) Issue/problem/conflict is identified
    3) Issue/problem/conflict is talked about
    4) Nothing happens