Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Ami's Art Dump *fourth ignition*

New mindset
    newish year
    new thread

But here a link to the third

If you don't know me then I'm a sarcastic procrastinating fan-artist who writes. I have a Tumblr(which I need to update eventually), a a deviant art page and a Fanfiction page (where non-phantasy star things happen too).

Updates and quality will be sporadic. Why? well...I think everyone knows the story about me by now. But take a peek in a couple entries at my DA to see. But I'm slowly getting back to normal.

Anyway, you can try to request but I'm not a request person. Usually if I see something nice I draw it and present it then. Like a surprise~!

Anyways let's get to updating.

Just a quick paint to get me with my tablet again. Hadn't touched it that much since the thing. I think I'll work with a limited color palette for the time being until I get comfortable again (don't quote me on this)

OH forgot to mention, non-fandom things will be more evident in here because I do non-fandom things when I'm not doing fandom things.

And an update

My other Foney on PSOBB mirielle. I'm kinda eh that no matter what your foneys always look kinda kiddish when mirielle is supposed to be an adult. Sorry about the picture in general, I need to fiddle around with my brush settings a bit more so that the strokes don't have so much opacity going on.
    Spoiler!

Ohey, I know no one really reads these things but I thought I should update because yeah. Things are actually slowing down personally so I have a lot more time with my hobbies now. With that being said, I'm in the middle of Camp NaNoWriMo so sporadic art related updates until May.

But I took a break out to do this

Spoiler!

I felt so proud finishing this. I'm slowly getting the floating hair bits. I've also gotten an internet tablet recently and have been messing around with painting apps on it. But it's so hard to get the strokes down right with my fingers OTL.

EDIT: Points have been updated on the PSA front page on DA.
    Last edited by Ami; Apr 11, 2014 at 07:49 PM.

I am absolutely in love with the hair, that is really awesome.

Thanks!

I did this quick one early this morning. My protagonist from my Camp NaNo novel, Rieko Itami. I'm reaching a point in it that a timeskip is going to happen but I needed to figure out how she would look so this came about

Spoiler!

Camp NaNo is over so that means art again.

Fanart of Ami Mizuno as she looks in Sailor Moon Crystal ((it needs to come out like now kthx))

Spoiler!

And I'm not too sure if I'll finish, but my attempt at May's PSA-Jam. ((you should totes do it)). I rarely work with non-human subjects so it's a challenge for me. I have an explanation in my head too about it so it's making the work easier to visualize.

Spoiler!

The invisible artist is at it again

First the completed entry from last post. More of an explanation is on my DA
    Spoiler!

And next is a WIP of this month's PSA-Jam. I'm attempting to humanize my Racassy Loren
    Spoiler!

I'm working with mixing new brushes from SAI. I haven't decided exactly how Imma work the outfit. But I've always been in love with the idea of the section ID being embedded directly into the body for one of my characters. Anyway, Loren's like one of my favorite characters to paint. So much teal to work in * u*

hmmm teal....

Looking good Ami

Thanks Q!

I think I'm like 99% finished. Just letting it sit for a couple days just in case I remembered something to add in it.

Sorry I've been away for a while. Moving and things like that.

First my jam entry from last month.
    Spoiler!

Next a quick art I did of my OC
    Spoiler!

And finally I've been looking around Deviantart and found a couple line art pens and I've been testing with those. I think I found the ones I'll actually use. They stablize my shaky hands enough so that it doesn't look lolwat. So this is a quick one of my friend's character. Which I really only did because I couldn't remember my other friends' characters and I don't have internet access at my house atm to get reference...ANYWHO, you might see me do more linearted stuff now that I found a decent pen.
    Spoiler!