Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Alis' Weird-Ass COs

So yeah, these. They're odd. I don't really get some of the clear conditions.

Managed to clear the first one which is just talking with all the Arks class trainers (make sure to talk with them multiple times if they give you items).

But I can't figure out the next one: Interracial Love Poll (Don't think my lady would approve, SEGA). It says "Speak with a female Arks member in the Shopping area." It sounds it means anyone in that area, but nothing's making this work.

If anyone else has gotten to work on this that's gotten past this, would be awesome for some info.

EDIT: Okay, I got it after talking with Fourier but the text might be misleading and mean every female in the ship, period.
    Last edited by MetalDude; Mar 19, 2014 at 02:55 AM.

Speak with Aki, Franka, Cressida, Fourier, Io, Kuna, Patty and Tia (not sure if all of them apply, though). That worked for me.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Yeah I missed Bad boxart mega man and I finally got it.

Sega does Alis want the D or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Her COs doesn't appear for one my characters despite having MB15 unlocked. When I talk to her, all I see I get is "あら、私に何か用かしら"

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Her COs doesn't appear for one my characters despite having MB15 unlocked.
    Try switching ship or character, one of my guildmate, switched chara and got it working again.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Her COs doesn't appear for one my characters despite having MB15 unlocked.
    Happened to me at first, but then I went to esthe, and the lady told me to go talk to her.
    75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/01
    HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

My other character works, but he has boosts running and I don't want to do the 3rd CO loost boost times.

I believe going near the space gate works as well.

Talking to Barbara on the 4th CO seemed to do the trick. The 5th one gives you enough free caps to run every VH and SHAQ once which is nice.

Yeah, those CO's were weird. The ones on the ship seem like tutorial level orders, yet the quest based ones were all Vhard or higher.

And now I have her card. It was rather surprising to see something new. She has a subclass.

Time for an interacial love CO fest!!! That is meant to sound as perverted as possible.

But that one is the female arks on the shopping floor. However I had A LOT of items to collect from the npc's and you HAVE to have to have spoken to them and received those items first. So it may take more than one talk to clear the conditions of the CO. Patty-tea Aki Fourier IO Franka(?) Lottie.