Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2 711 card

Default PSO2 711 card

Hey guys , i have a contact who could sell pso2 points cards on ebay
    i would just like to know how many of you would be interested ?

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Nah can get hidef photos of the cards on the internet.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

I knew a friend that currently stays at Japan and can buy you PSO2 711 card. Dunno the price but my friend accepts paypal as payment. If you're okay with payment method, you can pm me here or in-game (see crappy sig )
    遠山Kinji [Ship 2]
    GU/RA - 65/65

HU 45 / FI 45 / FO 45 / TE 47 / BR 45

That's true, but considering how under the table this is I don't think there's much to worry about aside from the trustworthiness of the provider in question.

He is a good seller on ebay ,already selling others points cards .
    Thats why i was suggesting him and asked here to see if peoples where interested.
    Thanks you for your attention.

And by the way Aida i would like to thanks you from the bottom of my heart
    for the tweaker .I really admire your dedication.
    Last edited by Sharga; Mar 21, 2014 at 10:55 PM.

"I'm interested in this."

Hi. OR...

I have immediate (like right across the street access from home) to those PSO2 cards and I do deals on them either for a slightly marked up (as in, below the web money mark-up) transaction through paypal, or even meseta transactions if you'd rather that and I can spare the cash.

I'm a regular around here I'm sure everyone one knows, so I can assure you I'm not interested in doing anything shady. Send me PM if you're itching to work something out.

Default hmm I'm interested

I can pay through PayPal how much are you charging?

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Careful, there's a bunch of japanese tax laws and crazy stuff to consider. Your friend can get into a lot of trouble.
    Please, let me know what these are. After living here for an accumulative 15 years, selling games privately for most of the time, and doing something similar whilst visiting in the years I didn't have legal residence here, I've never encountered such laws.

The US tax laws are far more strict.

Also personal items are legal, but for buying and selling stock, japan requires a "small items business license" that costs $3,000 to get, and japan's tax bureau requires massive amounts of documentation for every little item.
    What is a small items business license? Japan Who decides if something is a personal item or not? How does a non-resident get any type of license? Long story short: If you make income off of it, you owe taxes on it. This is no different in most cuntries, and has nothing to do whether you're an individual or a business.

Sorry, but your friend on vacation is safe as a kitten. Otaku have been coming here and selling things in droves since the 90's... both as individuals and businesses. Even a few thousand bucks is small peanuts. The allowance for residence to bring in items from abroad is 200,000 yen. If you shipped a 100 units at once to someone? A red flag might be raised, but likely not.

I have a small business that's actually licensed though, but that's for tax reasons, not regulation. My local 7-11 doesn't carry these cards, that I've seen. Might try another one though, as I figured somebody might want one.
    Last edited by gaijin_punch; Mar 23, 2014 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Zipzo/Sharga: If you guys can buy in bulk, we could possibly re-open the Arks-Layer shop. Interested?

Since starting the service on 3/9/2014 and running it for 3 days, we made:

$135 (9 x 1000WM at $15 each)
    $621 (23 x 2000WM at $27 each)
    $280 (7 x 3000WM at $40 each)
    $504 (8 x 5000WM at $63 each)

For a total of $1,540 and 116,000 Webmoney. (Most of the money was eaten back as cost and such.) I think it goes without saying that there is a LOT of interest in this service.
    Think you meant GaijinPunch as "Shargan" was simply the OP asking for a source to obtain them.

I'm interested in helping run the shop, I would just need a little bit more information on how the share is distributed for those involved. Sent you a PM.