Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

My FO/TE build is so outdated, so with these new skill reset passes I might as well fix it up. How does this look as a workable build? (I only have 1-Tree per class, so I have to make my builds last)
    Spoiler!

I figure the main skills I should be using for damage are Zan/Sazan/IlZan/Ilmegid for normal monsters, and Namegid/Ilbarta/Zanverse for bosses. (And many other techniques for support/status/positioning reasons)

About Skills
    Spoiler!

On the Force tree, I have 10 points left to throw into something. I'm currently deciding between Normal Tech Advance (With Elysion, Hits 1~6 of IlBarta, Sazan, and Uncharged Namegid) or Ice Mastery (Hits 1~7 of IlBarta)
    So far I'm leaning toward Ice Mastery... any thoughts?

Btw, which would be a better element to make my Elysion?
    Ice for Ilbarta? Or Wind for Sazan?

Or is are there any skills I passed up which I should definitely reconsider getting?

The links were working last night. Something on the site must have happened and the skill trees reset.
    Octave (Ship 2)

Quote Originally Posted by musicmf View Post
    On the Force tree, I have 10 points left to throw into something. I'm currently deciding between Normal Tech Advance (With Elysion, Hits 1~6 of IlBarta, Sazan, and Uncharged Namegid) or Ice Mastery (Hits 1~7 of IlBarta)
    So far I'm leaning toward Ice Mastery... any thoughts?

Btw, which would be a better element to make my Elysion?
    Ice for Ilbarta? Or Wind for Sazan?

Or is are there any skills I passed up which I should definitely reconsider getting?
    Yeah, either max Ice and get Rare Mastery, or Normal Advance. Depends how much you use Ice techs, really. But since you don't have both masteries and EWH then it's only really getting boosted by Elysion (except the last hit). And would Normal Advance help your Sazan kill things faster?

I'd almost consider dropping Techer completely and just go Fo/Fi. Either way you'd get 44% from Brave or dual masteries, though Chase and Wise can increase your damage (though there can be stance penalties). This way you can get the same or better damage with Wind/Dark but also much stronger Ice.

That, or reallocate a few points for EWH. If you drop 5 from PPR and 2 from wand gear/TB save/Just Reversal you can get that conditional 20%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    all the links lead to empty trees, are they still incomplete?
    They seem to work fine for me now, maybe it was a temporary thing? If some are still blank I'll have to redo them.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to put together all those builds! I have one question though. Is one point in Territory PP Save really that useful? I always see a lot of people recommending it, so I guess it must be, but I don't quite understand why. -3 PP cost and only for support technics doesn't really seem that great to me.

Wouldn't one point in Long-Time Assist and/or Extend Assist, or even Dark Mastery 1 be better? Long-Time Assist + Extend Assist + Adrenaline means a full two minute buff for yourself with one uncharged cast, and a full two minute buff for others in just three ticks.

I don't put much stock in Shifta/Deband, but Adrenaline alone gives you 60s buffs uncharged on yourself. Not sure where to take a second point for both Assist skills, but Dark Mastery could help if you're using more than Wind when not meleeing.

As for TBPP itself, the first point is the most significant. Since it works for Zondeel, and considering the melee Techer playstyle depends heavily on TB+Zondeel for mobbing, a bit lower PP cost can go a long way (especially without Bolt PP Save and Charge PP Revival on a so called caster class).
    PSO2 Trivia:

its my browser "chrome"

the links work on ie

odd.

anyway, any idea on a good TE/FO Elysion Build?

i like the previous build that was wide range.

what changes should i do based on that build?
    Last edited by Gama; Apr 24, 2014 at 01:02 PM.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Well with the new update, Techer as a main caster has died.

Fo/Te, Fo/Fi, and Fo/Br can equip Elysion with a bit extra S-Atk on your mag or skill tree, though Fo/Fi is automatic on the way to Chase Advance Plus.

You can still go Te/Fo, Te/Fi, or Te/Br, but it loses some of its previous advantage. Before, Elysion's potential allowed certain techs to break even whether charged or not, with the obvious benefit of faster casting. That's not quite the case anymore, since you could use the exact same Te/Fo build but reversed, and not even use the Elysion.

Using Green Duel Gaze or Seimei Kikami, with Element Conversion and Talis Tech Bonus you get a 74% damage increase, charged or not. Certainly not as high as Elysion's 100%, which would be ideal if it let you oneshot, but it's not so defining anymore.

I can already see 50% Ice Bio Talis being used to cast 6x uncharged Ilbartas before charging the last one.
    PSO2 Trivia:

well i actually had a セイメイキカミ Seimei Kikami , didnt cube it by luck, thought it was a Seirei Kikami , grinded it to 10, aded techIII and a ragne soul.

pretty good for a talis.

ill go for a wind build i guess.

the talis is wind, ill still need to get it to 50% but damage against bird darkers is massive.
    Last edited by Gama; Apr 25, 2014 at 10:49 AM.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.