Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Good information, thanks for the insight
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Please note that a friend partner with Fudou Kuchinashi registered and no other weapons/katana PAs (similar to the il foie friend npc setup) will result in a friend partner that spams this stun like no tomorrow, certainly a lot better than if a player were doing it.

edit: The Situational At Best 100% Freeze Barta Build. Step 1: Get Ice Fang Barta for 15% freeze rate. Step 2: Get to half hp. Step 3: Activate Pooton Flare. Step 4: Freeze!
    Last edited by Rien; Apr 3, 2014 at 09:21 PM.

How good is this new Gu/Hu build? Thinking about resetting my skill tree to this..

Gu/Hu Skill Tree (wanted)
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...000000Ib000008

Gu/Hu Skill Tree (current)
    Can't we all just get along?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Never mind I'm a dolt.
    Last edited by Nitro Vordex; Apr 6, 2014 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Can't remember which PA's I use lel.

Quote Originally Posted by skyly View Post
    How good is this new Gu/Hu build? Thinking about resetting my skill tree to this..

Gu/Hu Skill Tree (wanted)

Gu/Hu Skill Tree (current)
    comparatively there's not much difference. the new one allows for step attack for dashing and has slightly better DPS. It's a minor tweak and not a huge change over the old builds iirc. however your hunter tree looks like it's for a hybrid tree to be used for more than Fury Stance. That's likely going to affect you more than anything else. if you don't use hunter for anything more than Fury stance, just guard and sword gear are pretty pointless and if you DO roll hunter, unless the sub your hunter uses has step attack, that would be the bigger concern.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

I used to main Hu and that was my primary skill tree. I'll change it though. I have a few skill resets.
    Can't we all just get along?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

So I'm not entirely sure, because skill descriptions are dumb, but is the Brave Critical an increase of 20% or 2% at max rank?

IIRC and following the rest of Sega logic: At +10 it increases the proc rate by 20% of the current proc rate. Basically if your current proc rate is 10% brave critical will increase it to 12%. I might be mistaken because it's been a long time since this has been discussed but I don't think it increases the proc rate by "20".
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT

Critical hit boosting skills do add to the current critical rate, instead of multiplying the current rate.

Yeah, all the Critical skills are additive. Base crit rate is around 5%, and Brave Crit will bring it up to 25%

I still wouldn't get it, though, since a critical hit is actually pretty close to a 2% damage increase when using a rare weapon, so even +100% crit rate would be a waste of SP.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide