Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Game is never gonna be good confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Agitated_AT View Post
    I guess so. That means you can leave, right?

Don't worry, I did long ago. Series is still very deer to my heart which is why I still lurk around sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Agitated_AT View Post
    You always looked at the game in a negative way anyway, always complaining about every little thing. To me it seems more like the game would always be bad for you, independently of how good or bad it actually is.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Man, that's a lot of AC. You guys sure do love dressing up your characters o3o

Not gonna lie, sometimes I like playing dress up, too, but lately they've been releasing terribad scratches, so the only thing I can do is save for 6 slot because I wasn't invited to the 5 slot party. The next 10% week will probably start near summer. I'll be ready.

Oh hey, I guess everyone saying PSO2 is a sinking ship and that the game has to be running in the red since they disliked clothes might not have been on to something after all.

...I mean, I kind of wish they were actually right, but I wrote PSO2 off as a spiritual successor to PSO1 as of the very first scratch (wedding dresses? in MY pso?), so this doesn't surprise me in the least. They wanted a cash cow and used a preexisting IP to jumpstart its launch playerbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    You always looked at the game in a negative way anyway, always complaining about every little thing. To me it seems more like the game would always be bad for you, independently of how good or bad it actually is.
    I'm sorry if you think that way ezo. Wish you didn't

I heard one person (with no sources, of course) say HALF the PSO2 community quit to go back to PSO1.

I was just...wat.
    Though an article in the OP would be nice too. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Gourd View Post
    I heard one person (with no sources, of course) say HALF the PSO2 community quit to go back to PSO1.

I was just...wat.
    I promise you that didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I wrote PSO2 off as a spiritual successor to PSO1 as of the very first scratch (wedding dresses? in MY pso?), so this doesn't surprise me in the least.
    Wedding dresses in the sequal to the game that had the wedding march as a music disk? Freakin' blasphemy.