Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Current shows that actually makes me get out of my room to go watch now are Walking Dead (like Aussei said, shits gone crazy but I'm behind 2 episodes) and Pokemon XY along with rewatching the two gens I missed out on(because nostalgia and that feeling of being a kid again). However, there is the occasional Fairly Odd Parents because I just like how Cosmo acts.

@.@ ..... okay.... so.... now started watching Kill la Kill.... I think that's like four or five anime now that I'm watching.... All this time on my hands and nothing else better to do but watch anime. lol Feeling a little skeptical about Kill la Kill... I feel like there's something about it that makes me feel sour when I watch it.

currently watching:

Jormungand
    comments: weapon dealers with attitude.

Log Horizon
    comments: online MMO. i'm on ep. 24 and nearing the end of first season it seems.

Love Live
    comments: school idols with cute girls...i guess.

Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic
    comments: Morgiana kicks a$$.

Nagi no Asukara
    comments: nearing the end as well. only about 2 more episodes. hopefully, things will end well for Manaka.

Space-Dandy
    comments: this show is pretty nuts and crazy space sh*t.

Super Sonico
    comments: started weird, but i guess it's another of those daily life with big booby girl.

Witch Craft Works
    comments: pretty interesting art and nice actions when the main witch transform.

Btooom
    comments: throwing bombs at each others...a survival series. hoping for a second season! come on
    bring on the 2nd season. this show was pretty AWESOME. i really love it.

--------------------------------------------------

EDIT: complete list of what i'm currently watching and catching on:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Xefi; Mar 25, 2014 at 11:35 AM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Holy dick. I don't even know how you keep up with it all. I can barely remember the check if new episodes come out for certain animes. I usually watch up until the episodes they have out then forget about it. I need sticky notes.

I'm currently watching claymore. So far it's interesting.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

@Xefi

I watched quite a few of the shows you have listed back when I used to watch anime A LOT. I really don't keep up with anime much anymore but I am currently watching Witch Craft Works, Kill la Kill, and Strike the Blood due to some a friend telling me about them. They're not bad, but I can definitely tell that my interest in anime has dropped considerably.

^ didn't think you bother with watching them...lol. I doubt your the type to be watching Witch Craft
    Works or Strike the Blood. I think you would be better off with survival series and mysterious anime.

if you can try these out if you haven't seen them before, Btooom, Suisei no Gargantia, Zetsuen no Tempest, Mirai Nikki, Shinsekai Yori & Shiki. I HIGHLY recommend them to you.

--------------------------

Shinsekai Yori start off slowly, but if you manage to get pass to ep.4, the story gosh to VERY interesting.
    Suisei no Gargantia has a very nice setting on planet Earth where there's no more land and people living on huge ships.
    Zetsuen no Tempest talks about some crazy trees that have super power that can destroy the world...yeah, super trees. story is very epic though.
    Btoom...people throwing bombs at each others...what more to say? :P
    Shiki is about dead people coming back to life and why people are all slowingly dying for some odd reason.
    Mirai Nikki is another survival series where the participant try to kill each other and only the last person can become the next god.

you can search for the name, rating & description of the shows here if you're interested in finding out more of the series: AniDB

Quote Originally Posted by Aussei View Post
    Holy dick. I don't even know how you keep up with it all. I can barely remember the check if new episodes come out for certain animes. I usually watch up until the episodes they have out then forget about it. I need sticky notes.
    I keep track of everything I watch. making a list and adding in whichever shows seem interesting to watch.
    I usually watch only 2 or 3 episodes a day or 12-16 episodes during the weekend if I want to finish up
    a series. you'll be surprise how they all just add up...next thing I know, the list just keep getting LONGER.
    and I'm only your casual anime watcher. I know quite a few people on the anime forum I goes to that
    watch WAY more than me... ^___^
    Last edited by Xefi; Mar 27, 2014 at 01:02 AM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

What helps me in remembering is constantly checking the same websites. If I veer off into other websites I forget about the ones I was already visiting.

Today I might start watching Strike the Blood. I watched the first episodes without subtitles and it was good. Now to watch it with subtitles cos my Japanese is very rusty and not that good.

Watching Akira after maybe 12 years of not watching it. This fucking movie is FUCKED UP. Since I can't sleep I guess I'll start watching Strike the Blood.

Without making a new topic, I'm watching this live-action series of videos:
    Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist (by Machinima) on Youtube. Any Street fighter fan should give this a look.
    There are many references to the Alpha animes, can you spot them?
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?