Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Finished up House of Cards on Netflix. Frank Underwood is one of those villians who you want to see succeed as much as possible, if only because you know their inevitable (this is dramatic television, not reality, after all) downfall will be all the more spectacular for the elevated height they aspired to. The cut-away expositions are brilliant insights into his mind and manipulations, and a creative way to get into the character's head which is usually only well done in books.

I've also watched the first season of Orange is the New Black, which turned out to be way better than I expected. All of the actors give spectacular performances, but I have to hand it to Kate Mulgrew for her character Red. Also, I could watch Uzo Aduba/Crazy Eyes quoting Shakespeare all day.

Last edited by Sinue_v2; May 24, 2014 at 10:53 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Cardfight Vanguard, Adventure time and Steven Universe.
    Waiting for the new season of Gravity falls. ; n ;

Justified S5
    PSO2: Tsyuku - Ship 2
    My Blog | LastFM

currently watching:

i'm watching quite a lot of series at a time. waiting on more and more episodes.

Arslan Senki up to ep.19 so far - great show. it's like dynasty warriors with Parsians.

Charlotte on ep.4 - people with super power? they have to becareful not to be taken
    in by the scientists or else those scientists will experiment on them and ruin their lives. it's
    a "key" series, so expect it to be emotional later on...i guess. but great animation and music.

Shimoneta - dirty jokes show. of course it's ok for the girl to talk dirty in this series...it's funny.

Dragon Ball Super - first few episodes...just talking about the same stuffs like the battle of gods movie.

Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX - think this is their 3rd season. Chris still kicks asses.

Gate - very interesting series with people crossing boundaries by a gate. modern day military meets
    people from the old age (elf, dragon...etc.)

Non Non Biyori Repeat - my fave shows. it's pleasant and relaxing to watch the graphic and
    environments of those farm area.

Overlord - another interesting show. an overpower skeleton main character with a bunch of
    overpower servants.

Rokka no Yuusha ep.9 - this show gotten me addictive. 6 heroes meet, but there is a 7. everyone is
    wondering who's the 7th (fake) hero is and trying to avoid conflict, but so far, they still haven't find
    out who the 7th fake is. can't wait for the next episode since things are getting good.

Working!!! - season 3. it's working! i don't need to even explain...lol.

Ore Monogatari - ha ha...funny show. very big tall dude with a short girlfriend's daily lives.

God Eater - decide to watch this show today. i haven't play the game before, so i was interested
    in the animation. and i gotten to episode 5 and was whoaaaa....was all i can say. can't wait for more episode. o_O

9:20 and so on = holy sh*t...was my reaction. also, the song at the end was pretty good.

EDIT: ha ha...video gotten removed. no surprise.
    Last edited by Xefi; Aug 24, 2015 at 10:51 PM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Dragon Ball Super even though its just the same as BOG movie unfortunately. Good thing I liked that movie.

Waiting for season 6 of The Walking Dead.

Also cant wait for Ash vs Evil Dead.
    Last edited by Demon-; Aug 24, 2015 at 01:22 AM.

Cartoons from the 90s like..

SOMEBODY STOP MEEEEEEEEH

Ship 2 IGN's: DRIG Hu,Br,Fi. Drig Gu,Ra/Hu

Gatchaman Crowd Insight, it sums well how pso-world run. And why I don't team majorly of the guild/team and especially ones calling themself friendly. Weakling are always weakling.

Only hard lesson for those people. Rofl.
    Behold Team Crimson behind the troll/b20 and empowered by pso-world.com

2015-01-30T21:35:22 332 PUBLIC 12699499 Mondo get a life
    2015-02-03T00:08:00 506 REPLY 10813066 Sagitarius our team lead has a toy too
    2015-02-03T00:08:06 508 REPLY 10813066 Sagitarius he got it from posiden

Two things: My bittorrent download of the PSO2e3 client - and season 4 episodes of NCIS.

If your are running windows 7 Click start then type in Character map in the search bar. Very useful for creating the type of text you are referring to

Ranpo kittan : game of laplace

Possibly the best anime i have ever watch (Warning : contain gory and very dark theme, not suitable for minor )