Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Akame ga Kill

Spoiler:
    Is a not happy End Anime
    Last edited by sakare; Oct 8, 2015 at 02:27 AM.

currently watching:

Gakkou Gurashi! (School-Live)
    comments: i first saw the poster of this show on a database site and saw cute girls on the background
    and expecting it to be another daily life show...until i saw the background of the school broken down.
    and it was labeled as "horror". so i went ahead and check it out. the show was really much more than
    i expected and emotional. it's one of the better zombie series i've ever seen. i'm in love of this show.
    kind of reminds me of High School of the Dead, but more serious and with a hint of cuteness.
    i finished watching it and can't keep my mind off of this amazing show. the trip was great and i enjoyed
    from beginning till the end of the show. hope they'll make a second season. 9/10 pts.!
    and i like how they gradually change the way the OP on each episodes hinting of what's to come a little bit.

Great insights of the OP...but spoiler though if you don't care.
    Spoiler!

-----------------------------------------
    saw a bunch (and finish watching) of other shows too...they're ok, nothing much to talk about though: Gakusen Toshi Asterisk, The Worst One...hmm One-Punch Man was really good though; love
    that show too. guess i'll try watching Prison School, Yuru Yuri season 3, & Owarimonogatari next.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Parasyte
    Michiko and hatchen.
    Pokemon X/Y
    Pokemom: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages! (movie) 20mins left and it was taken off and replaced with Teen Retards G0! *Facedesk*
    Last edited by Noblewine; Dec 27, 2015 at 06:49 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

^ Parasyte was good. watch it with my little bro. and sis and they both love Migi, the hand. what
    you expect? Migi is a badass talking HAND.
    --------------------------------------------

i just finished watching Rakudai Kishi no Calvary. the show was alright overall, but i enjoyed it
    and some of the fight scenes. that battle against Todo was really cool...didn't think they can make
    a ONE-HIT attack so badass of a scene.

started watching Prison School. this show is soooo hilarious...it seriously reminded me of
    a show i used to watch called Comarie High, but with girls and guys instead of just guys. REALLY
    enjoying Prison School. a wonderful gem of a show. i just can't stop laughing.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    ^ Parasyte was good. watch it with my little bro. and sis and they both love Migi, the hand. what
    you expect? Migi is a badass talking HAND.

I like it since its trying something new or atleast I haven't seen an anime that has done this before.
    Do you know who Sentai is, I heard they were a really good animation studio.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Dec 28, 2015 at 04:42 PM.
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

i heard of them. they're doing the localization and dubbing of some shows. i'm not too
    familiar with most dubbed anime though since i watch most of the shows in it's original
    subbed and Japanese voice. i used Crunchyroll to watch some of the newer shows.

i guess you're watching Parasyte with it's dubbed from Sentai Filmworks? i don't have
    much to do during this long holidays and no plan whatsoever...guess i'll just catch up on a lot
    of shows i haven't watch yet...lol. that Prison School show is cracking me up in so many
    ways possible though. :P

right, back to more watching. just cleaned up my room for 3 hrs. straight...now i need to find me
    some entertainment. ^-^

------------------------------------------

Edit: hmm....finished watching Prison School today. the show was very funny at first, but the
    later part seems to be alright. wish they made it more funnier. that student council girl was quite a
    dick to the boys, but she defended the main character at he end, so i guess one point for her. other
    than that, she was annoying character. the guys getting so much abused in this show that just seems
    so wrong...lol. it's not their fault for been a pervert, but jesus...getting so much punishment. it was a nice
    watch though. was hoping to see the boys be going outside more than just been in the prison (90% of the
    whole show). -_- still, hoping they make a 2nd season just to see that student council girl get her payback.
    Last edited by Xefi; Dec 28, 2015 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    i heard of them. they're doing the localization and dubbing of some shows. i'm not too
    familiar with most dubbed anime though since i watch most of the shows in it's original
    subbed and Japanese voice. i used Crunchyroll to watch some of the newer shows.

i guess you're watching Parasyte with it's dubbed from Sentai Filmworks? i don't have
    much to do during this long holidays and no plan whatsoever...guess i'll just catch up on a lot
    of shows i haven't watch yet...lol. that Prison School show is cracking me up in so many
    ways possible though. :P

right, back to more watching. just cleaned up my room for 3 hrs. straight...now i need to find me
    some entertainment. ^-^
    I'm watching Adult Swims ver of Parasyte. I never heard of sentai until the a few months ago.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Dec 29, 2015 at 08:33 PM.