Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    3. It gets bigger with more gear, consuming each full bar you have just like normal doublesaber gear.
    Consumes gear for damage, and range increase.

If you ask me, it should keep those effects depending on how much gear you had when used, but it shouldn't consume gear (unnecessary opportunity cost to a weapon that's not even as strong anymore).

Also, it generates gear from the hit after gear is consumed on use.

Haven't tried it against a bulky enemy that can't be knocked airborne (such as goldras, or the crotchplate warriors), but the suction effect might not be a lingering-type like zondeel, other spin, or sazan, as in any enemy wondering into range during the animation, but after the initial use will not be drawn to you.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Mar 31, 2014 at 10:36 AM.

I swear this is the first time that I've seen a RA who doesn't want to WB a boss and run around with Satellite Cannon and Diffuse Shell instead. I had to give him a scolding. He went to WB the boss on the first run and the second run, but strayed back to his original routine in third run, at which point I don't really give a shit anymore.

The run went fine but two walls got destroyed and we were saved because enemies weren't being dicks.

P/s: not ship 2 but still.

Updated the main post with this:

Class-based Strategic Positioning Image: (from MMOLoda)
    Spoiler!

2-3 Gu, Br on the left and on the right - Stay in these areas and kill everything in sight, tag enemies to protect wall
    3-5 Fo, Te, Ra in the center - Support the left and right. If there are too many Br or Gu, they can be part of this group and adapt to the situation as necessary.
    1 Hu, Fi at each tower behind the wall, and 1 waiting at the jump pad in front of green - Protect from mantises, infections and the bomb, collect crystals, etc.

Cool, now I just need 11 friends.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Cool, now I just need 11 friends.
    Man if only it were that easy.

I need 11 friends who are COMPETENT.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Oh, I meant competent ones. I have plenty of incompetent friends. On that note, I have plenty of competent friends too.

Actually I probably could fill up an MPA with the competent friends I have, it's just they'd all have to be online and not running with other people so no I couldn't.

yeah...just reminds me I really need to consider the migration to Ship 2
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Well, you can hope some people assign themselves based on the positioning and class.

Anyway, two bad runs here. Half EN, half JP. Rank scores 57% and 45%.
    First run, there was a guy waiting for the bomb, but for some reason he used the jump pad instead of attacking it. I had to kill it alone.
    Second run, everyone ignored the bomb, I was the only one on it, but I got there too late.
    Don't think we had any WBers, Zondeel users or War Cry. Bosses ran amok, mantises humped towers, etc. It was a mess.

But I got way more 10 stars today than I got all week, so that's nice.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Mar 31, 2014 at 09:39 PM.

Sweet 9% B Rank where I'm the only one taking out infections, running across the map to a once pristine tower, losing it in the next mob spawn.

Not sure how I got over 800 points one wave as Gu/Hu, but yeah that happened.

Four 10*s over two runs. That's more than I usually get with three S-Ranks.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

It's probably the amazing +50% rare drop boost shining through.

I've been thinking it's probably more beneficial to leave first groups that are performing badly.
    That way, there's a high chance of getting into a powerful early-finishing group on their second run.

Problem is, if everyone starts doing that, the shit players would replace all the good players.
    Also means missing out on a run. There's always the possibility of getting into three runs even with a shit group.
    And well, leaving is a dick move. But I dunno if we should feel badly about that if the group is playing like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Thought it was common knowledge for people who frequent these forums by now.

I mean at least 90% of people who are here go to bumped and must'ave seen, and discussed what it can do from the trailer weeks ago.
    I guess it just flew over my head. Kinda just tune out anything Fighter-related now.
    Not pleased with my Fighter characters.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Mar 31, 2014 at 09:55 PM.