Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

3rd pretty good runs. Our first run was iffy, but the 2nd and 3rd was pretty nice. Lost a wall at wave five, yet no one panic and kept their cool. People remember we still have burst barriers.

Losing a wall at wave 5 is still decent.

I keep ending up in groups that lose the wall in wave 3 or the start of 4.
    Those usually turn out terrible.

All in all runs went pretty well. Lost walls Wave 5 or 6, but we were lacking a Weak Bullet so nothing of any concern. Still no Kongou. ):
    Last edited by nathanielzor; Mar 31, 2014 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Updated the main post with this:

Class-based Strategic Positioning Image: (from MMOLoda)
    Spoiler!

2-3 Gu, Br on the left and on the right - Stay in these areas and kill everything in sight, tag enemies to protect wall
    3-5 Fo, Te, Ra in the center - Support the left and right. If there are too many Br or Gu, they can be part of this group and adapt to the situation as necessary.
    1 Hu, Fi at each tower behind the wall, and 1 waiting at the jump pad in front of green - Protect from mantises, infections and the bomb, collect crystals, etc.
    All I got from that is HU and FI belong at the back of the bus.

Yeah, but it seems like a lot of random groups have positioning problems in general.
    Not expecting them to even see this thread though.

I think English players would be less bad if we were the predominate members of the community (it were an english server) and thus there was a lot more than just 3-6 users who actually post strategies and useful information for others to learn from.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    I think English players would be less bad if we were the predominate members of the community (it were an english server) and thus there was a lot more than just 3-6 users who actually post strategies and useful information for others to learn from.
    This. Not to mention how split the community is.

4 10*s without a booster for three runs, hm. Half of them were from the crappy A Rank first run that just barely ended at :15.

And I don't remember, did TD1 have boxed trash rares? Cause I just untekked a Cless Digger (from the Wolga, I assume)

Also noticed that using a Burst Barrier to clear an infection doesn't really make the round end any faster. Well, it lets you destroy them before they appear, but the game still picks its nose for a while afterwards.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

This just came to mind, but if we're so concerned about bad runs, why not try to organize a MPA? I mean, we know when the scheduled events are, so it's really about making time to do it. I know a lot of us are probably in teams, some big, some small. I just it was a interesting idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    This just came to mind, but if we're so concerned about bad runs, why not try to organize a MPA? I mean, we know when the scheduled events are, so it's really about making time to do it. I know a lot of us are probably in teams, some big, some small. I just it was a interesting idea.
    It's way more fun to just complain all the time about all the "parasites" in your random MPA. What would PSOW or your team chat be without that.