Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Most people here ignored the fact that OP is lv48. XQ are only available at lv50 and you need more than just lv50 to do them, actually. The easiest variant for you is doing Floating Continent AQ until you get 90/300 Brahma Sky Pyroxenes to get Fleetmalinka/Slyphmalinka (depends on your own decision).

As for killing bosses, Gunner shouldn't have problems with that if you know how to time S-Roll and S-Roll JA. Banthers are actually bosses that can juggle with everyone, you just need a bit more time to get used to them than to other bosses.
    Last edited by isCasted; Mar 31, 2014 at 10:18 AM.

Assuming you have premium for the 10* pass, heretically is the best all around budget TMG. Solid damage at any range, against any enemy, with a non-conditional damage latent.

GM is the best boss TMG simply because of the attack opportunities it creates, but it does suffer slightly against trash enemies.

Ok and what affix should i get with it ? As i have 3m.
    Can i have unlock power also ? Lv 1 2 or 3 ?

For exemple if i buy gm+3 with no afflix for 5millions or heretically +10 unlocked ability and 4 affix for same price.
    What is better ? And which weapon will do more dommages just like that

Really dude?

Guld Millas heal you when you deal damage. You don't have to evade anything that won't kill you in 1 or 2 shots. You can just keep shooting.

Other weapons deal more damage, but you have to stop to evade attacks and stay away from enemies you know will hit you. When you do take damage you have to stop to heal. If you don't get hit you don't have to heal.

That's the difference. GMs let you take damage without stopping. Other weapons do more damage but you have to stop, meaning you do less damage. Which weapon is better depends on if you're going to get hit. There is no best weapon, just best at a specific task.

Yes you talking just about the overall way. I talk more about soloing tacos in sh at level 50. Is it possible with gm unlock lv1 without grind ?

it's possible with 1* gear without grind

the real question is: how hard do you want to work to do it?

Well, fact of the matter is, you can get a fully affixed/potentialed heretically for 3mil. For the cost, you get an extremely efficient weapon.

GM is a great investment no matter what, but you will not be able to afford buying one now, let alone grinding and affixing one. I doubt you even have an 11* pass at the moment.

GMs are overrated, WAY overrated. Just get those Hereticallys as people have suggested, and possibly Helens when you have more meseta. GMs come after those, if you still insist on having a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzle38 View Post
    Yes you talking just about the overall way. I talk more about soloing tacos in sh at level 50. Is it possible with gm unlock lv1 without grind ?
    Why would you play solo TACO's as a lv50 on SH? You even have premium, so why play TACO's at all?

Just get to 55 AFAP > play SHAQ's > make meseta with shop > buy GM and all other good TMG's > profit?