Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

If everything else fails...

Get yourself a cheap-ass Yas2000H, extend it twice(it's really cheap to craft), 50' its element, unlock the 3 potentials and 10+ again. I guarantee that's decent damage. Zero Effort is an amazing Potential especially for Mechguns. If you're intent into getting a Guld Milla(I could buy one too, but I want to FIND it) you could use that Light Yas2k until you get the resources to it. It works, I used one for quite a while and it cost me less than a million to grind and affix it.

One option you have is getting 11 star TMGs which drop from SH AQ Sparguns. These TMGs have Zero Effort as its latent which is essentially Zero Range Advance 3, making it one of the most damaging TMGs in the game in addition to its high ratk.

If you're able to get both the Spargun TMGs and GM, you can go Spargun TMGs for pure damage with a GM palette for situations for when you need to heal or when you forsee yourself taking damage.

Unfortunately, SHAQ has nowhere near the monetary value it should have, because price of pretty much every fodder has snowballed since boost week ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzle38 View Post
    Ok but i have 2 - 3millions mesetas. Will i be able to buy one of those full afflixed ?

And what about y2000 and y9000 ? Are they good or bad ?

Also does all gunners have different weapon for each aq they are doing ? Or if i use one for all type ofennemies is fine ?
    I recommend getting

H10ミズーリT
    H10 Missouri T

Because you can also use it to level your subclass as you progress in the game.

Since you're still low leveled and relatively poor, there's no need to go for more expensive/better guns yet.

Missouri costs around 2m.

Buying an 11* TMG would cost around 8-14m just for level 3 potential, even if you grinded it yourself. Make that 8-14m + the cost of the actual weapon. Guld mila is nice though, you could probably get one for 4m and spend like 2-3m grinding it to have level 1 potential. That might be another 2m to get it back to +10 though, I'm not sure of the rates atm.
    Last edited by Chdata; Mar 31, 2014 at 03:06 PM.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by nathanielzor View Post
    Bio TMGs will be the best TMGs in the game come April 9th. They will require around 120 Extreme passes or 6 Tier 3 Proxyenes from Extreme Quests. (Assuming you have NO XQ proxyenes, however you get three t3 proxyenes for free from titles. Which means you'll only need half that amount of extreme passes.)

Other than Bio TMG:
    Guld Milas
    Helen Trager
    Heretically

You'd be best off hunting for a Helen Trager in Desert and Tunnel SHAQs, and just use that until you can get Guld Milas or Bio TMGs. Also, next tipi: do not buy weapons pre-affixed. It will be much cheaper to do it yourself. Unless its a weapon that been out a while like Hereticallys.
    *12 passes.

6 T3 = 12 full runs = 144 XQ passes

You could also convert the catalysts you get into passes.

And maybe you'll get enough stones to drop so you won't need that last run, saving you 12 passes.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Yup, with rare floors and RNG it shouldn't take quite that many runs, but it may because RNG!

I have yet to see a GM drop... I have 900 hp for no reason