Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    GTFO MAI ENTERNET BITCH! akiraomega's Avatar
    Waiting for Sega of America to come out of their office so I can beat them down.

They are doing what they want. Oh well right?

GTFO MAI ENTERNET BITCH! akiraomega's Avatar
    Waiting for Sega of America to come out of their office so I can beat them down.

Somewhat, but the game is even being released in english for SEA. Dafuq?

It' s a good point though. I think they are still analising whether it is still worth it to bring it over SoA and what profit there would be in this.

The fans are already playing(and paying) and they know this well. The game can be played in English(and they know it too) so why bother? Lazy, sure but makes sense.

Would anyone even leave the jp server for the US servers? First there is this thing called...restarting from scratch ( pun intended ) and 2nd there would be way less content than on the jp servers.
    Poor players penta, I hexa. Step2mylvl

I would leave the Server for an US Server. =D

Like to play "fresh" games from the very first Patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonquez View Post
    Would anyone even leave the jp server for the US servers? First there is this thing called...restarting from scratch ( pun intended ) and 2nd there would be way less content than on the jp servers.
    The only reason to restart fresh on the NA servers is to compete against JP Time Attack runs. Being closer to the server would give you the ability to kill spawning mobs before they even appear on screen. That closer you are the faster the game will read hit detection. Other than that I think many players will stay on the JP server or at least make an account on the NA server to play with friends that were too lazy to download PSO2 JP.

Also for the exclusive uncle sam outfits and american flag tophats with american flag bodypaint and american flag mags and american flag partisan camo and american flag on your back and red white & blue kuna outfit recolors.

What? The other guys are getting giant dragons and shit, seems like a reasonable leap of logic to me.

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

I would love to respawn kill too, especially with assault buster, but there's no way in hell I'm starting over again... especially with what we've already witnessed US SEGA did with PSOBB and PSU. You guys really wanna experience this shit again?

Seriously, if you guys want to start over on an inferior service that will be extremely far behind in content and will most likely die years sooner than JP server does, that's your choice.
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

This thread again?

And with a kotaku article, no less
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide