Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

And to add something else to my post, during the last year or 2 of PSOBB's life, the game was extremely unplayable. Being able to even log in was a blessing from God.

US SEGA did hardly shit to take care of the servers for that game.
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    This thread again?

And with a kotaku article, no less

I was surprised too, but you would be surprised by the amount of people(and friends I have) that are still waiting for an English release instead of just playing with the patches.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Also for the exclusive uncle sam outfits and american flag tophats with american flag bodypaint and american flag mags and american flag partisan camo and american flag on your back and red white & blue kuna outfit recolors.

What? The other guys are getting giant dragons and shit, seems like a reasonable leap of logic to me.
    Sounds like the Saint's Row 4 Commander in Chief dlc.

I'd probably play on US PSO2 for free for a while to see if リスキル is worth my time.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Also for the exclusive uncle sam outfits and american flag tophats with american flag bodypaint and american flag mags and american flag partisan camo and american flag on your back and red white & blue kuna outfit recolors.

What? The other guys are getting giant dragons and shit, seems like a reasonable leap of logic to me.
    O____O :O WHERE DO I SIGN!!!!!!

Seems like a waste to me....just keep as is. You want to play? Just patch and deal with it. Two years of being behind at this point and if it ever were to release it'd be even further behind.

But hey, to each their own.
    "Why, then, ’tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -Hamlet, Shakespeare

Ship 2 Chiffon

It honestly annoys me that my friends refuse to play an already "fully" translated version. One of them even said in his own words: "i'll wait for the watered down version and complain about it". He wasn't joking. I'm honestly considering uninstalling since nobody is willing to play with me, really.

I'm willing to bet that we'll never see a US release.

Not only has it been 2 years...
    it's also had a Vita release...
    a mobile release...

but they also keep giving us the same old "delayed" status updates. I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe the game is truly delayed. They need to act like a proper business and tell us that the project has been cancelled.

At least Capcom had the guts to say they cancelled Legends 3...

Yeah. That's one of the reasons why I don't play US/International versions.
    Their exclusive crap is terrible. USA this, USA that. Military shit, camo shit. US flags. Ugh.

I think they don't understand the definition of "international" or "English-speaking country".
    Pro tip: it doesn't mean "The United States of America".
    JP people, pay attention: other countries in the world also speak English, not just the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Sounds like the Saint's Row 4 Commander in Chief dlc.
    That whole game is tongue-in-cheek though. Heavy patriotic parody themes, etc.
    It's different when a game is localized for an international market but they act as if the entire planet consists solely of the US.

Doesn't help that they usually only offer "international servers" located in the US, either.
    Well, it's even worse when English language versions completely block everyone from other English-speaking countries *cough*nexonasiasoft*cough*.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Mar 31, 2014 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiffonFairchild View Post
    Seems like a waste to me....just keep as is. You want to play? Just patch and deal with it. Two years of being behind at this point and if it ever were to release it'd be even further behind.

But hey, to each their own.
    I really wish all my old friends from PSU that want to play PSO2, but are "holding off" until the EN version would really comprehend what you're saying. I've explained it to them numerous times, but all I ever get in return is "eh, I don't want to fumble through menus and all that annoying crap..."