Page 609 of 758 FirstFirst ... 109509559599606607608609610611612619659709 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Numbers are out on Summer Gene. 160%/180% A-Frame with 20% CP cost reduction. 5% higher damage than White Day Luther, but 10% more CP consumption.
    Don't forge tclearing side stories give beach gene 160 element boost to light.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Yeah I meant the Season 2 design. Didn't mean the swimsuit as it's obvious is just a summer themed situation seeing as they've done that in the past with other characters during the summer to on es.

And yeah more modest than Stella Tears, but think Stella Innocent still more modest than the new christmas sweater she got going on.
    I feel Stella Innocent and New outfit are as equally modest just different themed.

Stella Innocent looks more similar to the "theme" of how most character in Arks look.....futuristic but not too out there.

The new outfit seems more tone down in the futuristic part as she's wearing "mostly" a knitted sweater with some added on parts.

both modest in their own right... atleast to me
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

270 of my saved up Rappy Medals got me my first 12*, Aurora (Meanwhile my friend got 2 Summer genes in 60 ), who I have heard mixed things about. Also got a few other 11*s on the way and while trying to figure out what I should use I wasn't sure what units I should get.

This should link to what i'm using / thinking of using currently, but if that doesn't work here is just a printscreen of it on imgur.

I was using Quna [Brilliant] a lot before and some time ago exchanged for one of those +20 Wind Attribute sub units, but I never knew about the ones that give CP and was just wondering which one would be the best. I guess it is just 60 CP vs +11% more damage from Quna. I assume the CP but don't have experience with it so might as well ask. Could eventually just get both full sets.

If anyone has any suggestions on other chips I have in my doc / that image I could try using that'd be nice too. I do have a few more chips I listed on the other sheet of the doc in the first link, but I think as long as I want to put Aurora on my friend chip slot i'll be doing something like I mentioned in the bottom left there:

Aurora | Seraphy [Summer Vacation] or Darl Weigle | Quna [Brilliant] | Sylph Malinca | Elder Rebellion EX or Facet Folia 3

So out of the exchange chips Bruzie require [summer vacation] seems to be the only thing worth exchanging shells for?

Overtail is an A with a base +55% with a max of 91% boost to dark techs which seems alright but you would need 9 more copies to max the power which I won't be able to farm in time.

Same goes for Ruraia chip it is the same power boost but light and still requires 9 copies.

I'm still new to es but these don't seem worth using my shells on. Bruzie however is a B frame which I'm am lacking but I can't find the power it gives. Should I spend shells on maxing it's ability?

I haven't looked at humar or seraphy excellent but neither of them seem worth considering at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzus View Post
    So out of the exchange chips Bruzie require [summer vacation] seems to be the only thing worth exchanging shells for?

Overtail is an A with a base +55% with a max of 91% boost to dark techs which seems alright but you would need 9 more copies to max the power which I won't be able to farm in time.

Same goes for Ruraia chip it is the same power boost but light and still requires 9 copies.

I'm still new to es but these don't seem worth using my shells on. Bruzie however is a B frame which I'm am lacking but I can't find the power it gives. Should I spend shells on maxing it's ability?

I haven't looked at humar or seraphy excellent but neither of them seem worth considering at all.
    Overtail and Luraira are solid A frames and have a good niche in boosting Ilgrants and Ilmegid, but are otherwise useless if you have neither of those Chips.

Non-event Seraphy Chips scale in power based on the number of Chips registered in the Chip Lab, so it's a rather poor investment if you're just starting out.

Summer Bluesy has a solid power to cost ratio, and is effective on three Races, which is higher than most B Frames. It's worth capping if you need to fill out your B Frame selection.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Next EQ is...
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Next EQ is...
    You know... I was hoping to see if this shock free vacation would last longer. Guess the line is drawn and it stops here.

Finally, another EQ. I was wondering when they would show up. I'm ready for Soul and Ext Receptor to not be ridiculously overpriced.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 8, 2017 at 11:08 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Is there a reason Assault Rifle Ranger with One Point is so overpowered compared to the other classes in PSO2es?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Is there a reason Assault Rifle Ranger with One Point is so overpowered compared to the other classes in PSO2es?
    Are you sure ? One Point was here from PSO2es launch, its first generation of PAs all of them are outdated and kinda weak, i guess its fine for normal quests, but top PAs is Facet Folia and Grim Barrage.