Page 362 of 758 FirstFirst ... 262312352359360361362363364365372412462 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 7578

Grats.
    I tried a few more times here. Tons of 7-8 star chips.

Spent like 300 medals across 3 characters, got two EX PAs on entirely wrong characters, 3 judgement hearts chips and nothing else of worth.

EDIT: Well... I did get a Hien Tsubaki 3 on the character who's using es to raise their Braver sub so I guess that's -a- good thing.
    Last edited by Macman; Mar 12, 2016 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyTRK View Post
    Is pso2es data download supposed to be this big?
    h t t p://m.imgur.com/pAVfEag 40gb+ data >.<
    Remove spaces from http, plebs with 0 post cant link >.<
    It's about 4GB with extra data downloaded, your files are corrupted.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is Orchestra EX (11) a strong PA? I made a new character and this is one of the first ones I got.

Is it viable to spend Rappy Medals to recharge Drive for farming purposes? I always save up for esScratch, but I find myself waiting for recharges between Booster Chip Quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    Is Orchestra EX (11) a strong PA? I made a new character and this is one of the first ones I got.
    Orchestra EX is one of the better ones, and can definitely be used competitively in EMs. Just remember that cancelling Orchestra can be a bit of a pain, so make sure you're fully committed to the attack before you use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Is it viable to spend Rappy Medals to recharge Drive for farming purposes? I always save up for esScratch, but I find myself waiting for recharges between Booster Chip Quests.
    It can be. It really depends on what you're trying to do with the recharge. The upcoming boost week though, should make recharges a really good option with 3x exp, as you can acquire exp faster for your characters/classes on es than on PC (other than a good burst in the Advanced quests is there anything that would give you 81k exp in 2-3 minutes?)

On an alternative note, I really wish Sega would bring in all the EX/Type-C bosses in es over to PC, and then tweak them a little bit to suit the PC play style. Just finished off EX mission 3-4 against Dante EX, who is pretty much an even more powerful Type-C Keratos. Really surprised me that this wasn't just a fight with Keratos like the EM, but one that uses its darker aspects more. In addition to its rushdown attacks, it can also utilize the same flying spike toss attack that Chrome Dragon is known for, and if it decides you're being too much of a nuisance, summon a darker laser tower (yes, the same ones from TD4) leaving you to deal with 2 rather dangerous targets at once. Bring this boss to PC and make it act faster, and it'd be a pretty cool boss fight.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Mar 14, 2016 at 08:47 AM.

got a luck on main.
    Spoiler!
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

What is a good PA to clear the EX quests? It seems like any long chain PA doesn't work too well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    What is a good PA to clear the EX quests? It seems like any long chain PA doesn't work too well.
    any, what can be canceled
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live