Page 372 of 758 FirstFirst ... 272322362369370371372373374375382422472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 7578

Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error

903 903 903 903
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

Yeah, everyone's trying to pull the Birthday scratch. I just finished, got a Missouri, Yamigarasu and the Gene+More chip, as well as another Elder Rebellion EX chip, so I'm quite pleased. (Over 33 chips)

Anyone pulling with medals, will run into the same issue of there being numerous 7-9* chips. But will have a very large selection of 10-12* chips to pull from, including the 12* Gene, Missouri, Yamigarasu, and Tenimusou chips.

Anyone pulling with AC, will have their first pull at half price (1000AC) and ALL 7-9* chips *completely removed*.

I got garbage again. Still one account with no 12 stars.

I did 66 Scratches and didn't get anything of note at all.
    A 12 star might have been optimistic, but not even one of the 11 star weaponoids? Sheesh PSO2es, that's harsh.

I did 81 scratches and got rubbish except for 1 char with Kamui and 2 chars who got that red twin girl thing.
    Got 3 more chars who are short of 30. Bet they won't get anything either.

Glad I wasted an hour relogging in repeatedly because of constant errors. SEGA quality!

Got nothing of note with medal scratch. 'Cept one chara that pulled 2 Imperial Picks on the same pull.

AC scratch resulted in funny things, though.

YOLO worked in PAD, YOLO working here.

With the awful rates of medal scratch, I guess they intentionally want people to spend AC.
    You know a lot of people are going to want that Gene chip, no matter what.
    Well, screw them. Not going to fall for their pay money tricks.

I don't really play PSO2ES anymore anyway.
    I just want the extra FUN from people using my characters. EXP tickets are nice too.
    The account I have with Missouri gets like 30+ uses a day, while the others only get 1-3 if I'm lucky.
    Dunno why nobody likes the account with Tenimusou.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Because Missouri can be used by any build, Tenimusou would not be effective on say anyone using techs or launchers.

Spent 39 Medals. Got 12 PAs out of 14. Why SEGA, why?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]