Page 314 of 758 FirstFirst ... 214264304311312313314315316317324364414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 7578

Fair enough. With all the new chips I was wondering if it might have overpowered the element and was too lazy to do the math myself.

Also: Insert conspiracy theory about lowered drop rates after maintenance as I too just pulled 11x reds from a scratch.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Should I wait for the new years thing before I make a new character on es and scratch? I'm an es noob so I don't know what it has

do anyone here have the table/data for seasonal chips (*12) scratch availability?

I really tempted to spend my medals trying to get psycho wand but I'm afraid that they will change the 15 anniversary lineup after new year seraphy scratch

Quote Originally Posted by BlakLanner View Post
    Fair enough. With all the new chips I was wondering if it might have overpowered the element and was too lazy to do the math myself.

Also: Insert conspiracy theory about lowered drop rates after maintenance as I too just pulled 11x reds from a scratch.

It can work well in that there are some chips that yield so much element that you can max that out or come really close in 2 chips. This gives you 2 or 3 +1 more slots to add more elements.

Psychowand weaponoid is the shining example, since it also has multi-element bonus, but you can easily get 200+ light element with it by slapping on another chip. Case in point, for EMs, most notably SH level/Type-C, use Psychowand+StrikeBrute. 2 different multiplier bonuses and you already get 240 light element. You basically have 3 more slots + friend +weapon to add the other elements in, at +10% per element (Yes, Psychowand is a bit skewed in that it starts at 130%/150% and gains 10% per additional element type equipped, as other chips would start lower but the gains are closer to its initial value.) If you can add even 2 different elements, you basically make up for the loss and add even more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by nephie View Post
    do anyone here have the table/data for seasonal chips (*12) scratch availability?

I really tempted to spend my medals trying to get psycho wand but I'm afraid that they will change the 15 anniversary lineup after new year seraphy scratch
    The 15th anniversary scratch doesn't go away until the 13th of January, and won't change at all. Conversely, New Years' if they do it again (they most likely will as New Years' day is a pretty big deal in Japan), will only be 1 day. Wait for New Years' day (Japanese time of course) and see if its something you want, whether for the effect, or for the art. For reference, last year's chip was New Year's Matoi, with a Perfect Keeper-like effect (timed boost can activate when max HP). Let's see what Seraphy (New Year) can bring to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur View Post
    Should I wait for the new years thing before I make a new character on es and scratch? I'm an es noob so I don't know what it has

Never hurts to start now. Right now there's a campaign for new players that will give you 30 medals for clearing the tutorial. You can also start collecting medals as well. Sometimes you'll get some from your mail as part of an everlasting "Thanks for playing" campaign, and then if you are premium in PC already you'll also get an additional medal and exp tickets as well on login.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Dec 29, 2015 at 09:37 AM.

Do you know if the weapon is included in these multi-element chips or just the chips themselves?
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

What a beautiful wand that is!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post

The 15th anniversary scratch doesn't go away until the 13th of January, and won't change at all. Conversely, New Years' if they do it again (they most likely will as New Years' day is a pretty big deal in Japan), will only be 1 day. Wait for New Years' day (Japanese time of course) and see if its something you want, whether for the effect, or for the art. For reference, last year's chip was New Year's Matoi, with a Perfect Keeper-like effect (timed boost can activate when max HP). Let's see what Seraphy (New Year) can bring to the table.
    hopefully. but iirc there was a scratch which content is altered after few day (it could be my memory failed me tho')

Quote Originally Posted by Zenostar View Post
    What a beautiful wand that is!
    this made me jelly. at first i don't really like her art and i heard that they will make nirenkamui soon, so i never bothered to get her. But now after knowing that the next *12 is yamigarasu (which art is even worse in my opinion), which mean nirenkamui will be *11, i feel that rolling for psycho is a better bet since her element and cp reduction is very useful for EM

hopefully. but iirc there was a scratch which content is altered after few day (it could be my memory failed me tho')
    There have been a few times where they add an extra scratch out of nowhere (the old one is still available), but they've never actually changed the contents of one when its still running.

I pulled another Katori. Had 8 now, one for each character and 2 on one character.
    Just need it on two more characters, but their luck is rubbish.

When's the Katori scratch getting removed?
    Edit: Never mind, says on the thing. 31st of December, 23:59pm.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Dec 29, 2015 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Would it be worth attempting to acquire maxed out DS booster chip?
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakLanner View Post
    It is possible with some luck to max out a booster. The increased proc rate is noticeable compared to a low-level chip.
    I took this as a green light/challenge for trying to max the launcher one. I made it to A.lv15, but now I need sleep.
    I regret nothing (as I'm really looking forward to trying psycho wand + launcher boost + sphereEX next EM), but in retrospect A.lv10 is probably good enough, and I could've spent more time raising the boosters that activate on PA use.