Page 332 of 758 FirstFirst ... 232282322329330331332333334335342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 7578

Seems to have been the case, since everything was back to normal within a hour or so.

Still miss being able to stay in the top 2K using only the timed OP. Now I have to spam them if I want to avoid falling a few hundred places in less then a hour.

recently it's getting hard to participate in SH trigger, i just got 5 people who hosting an SH trigger, but after a few second, only 2 available SH trigger that i can participate, even thought i already choose to retire so i can save my time to get into another SH trigger, as a free player this really makes me hard to get more point

Someone on my friends list is getting between 15-22 million damage per run of XH.

Is one of the new PAs super OP and/or is Yamigarasu just that good in conjunction with Psycho Wand/HT-Missouri?

I think it is a combination of both of those as well as this boss being much more of a pushover than the last few. Aside from his charge you really don't have to give much thought to defense and can just wail on him as hard as you can.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Looks like they gave us a new scratch that I didn't notice full of light chips. Another shot at Strike Brute I guess.

Any of you use the autorun option?
    I use it pretty often but I have to skip it if the screen has 3 slot in a row of the same colour except for red. I mean, the autorun seems to avoid pse burst unless it's a atk pse burst. I alwasy thought that a defense, cp or a assist burst was better than any combination not leading to a burst.
    Who's at fault here? me or the autorun algorithm?

Autorun prioritizes Atk, then Def, then CP, then Friend. It ignores potential PSE Bursts unless it happens naturally through that chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Someone on my friends list is getting between 15-22 million damage per run of XH.

Is one of the new PAs super OP and/or is Yamigarasu just that good in conjunction with Psycho Wand/HT-Missouri?
    broken PA and *13 atk stat. I hardly see yamigarasu being used although there are some who use it

video of player using *10 PA with atk op med + 1 atk tile and *8 PA

if you want to see more lineup (screenshot and nico douga), you can search through twitter with "pso2es ワンパン". those vids are from there also

Quote Originally Posted by kappa View Post
    Any of you use the autorun option?
    I use it pretty often but I have to skip it if the screen has 3 slot in a row of the same colour except for red. I mean, the autorun seems to avoid pse burst unless it's a atk pse burst. I alwasy thought that a defense, cp or a assist burst was better than any combination not leading to a burst.
    Who's at fault here? me or the autorun algorithm?
    it's the algorithm

as, BlackLanner said, they order is atk > def > cp > fr (if you can't remember that, just look at the top of the map, that is the order) the only time they break this pattern is when you have gain a pse burst on said stat. for example, you have atk and def burst then you face 3 tile of atk, def, cp... then the algorithm will choose cp as you no longer need the atk and def.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Seems to have been the case, since everything was back to normal within a hour or so.

Still miss being able to stay in the top 2K using only the timed OP. Now I have to spam them if I want to avoid falling a few hundred places in less then a hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by fuusen_gum View Post
    recently it's getting hard to participate in SH trigger, i just got 5 people who hosting an SH trigger, but after a few second, only 2 available SH trigger that i can participate, even thought i already choose to retire so i can save my time to get into another SH trigger, as a free player this really makes me hard to get more point
    Asides from the fact that a lot of the established players are too strong, the devs mentioned that there are a lot more active players now (more than 2x based on running my alts once on N once), and also because there are no more debilitating exp transfer caps (all one had to do to get from 65 to 70 is run 2 or 3 EMs on the PC edition at XH on that class).

It also needs to be mentioned that the increased levels and power scaling of weapons is what's generating these huge numbers. If the cap was still level 65, we'd still be doing things as usual, but now that the cap is 70, and most 13* weapons are completely usable, it's not terribly hard to have boosted your output by an extra 30-50%.

The most blatant example of this at the moment is TMGs. Prior to the level increase, we'd be using TMGs that cap out at 1152 atk, or 1100 if all class. Now you see people running Orbit and Gryphon TMGs clocking in at over 1400 attack power so that's an overall gain of 30% or so. It just snowballs from there. Granted this locks your class to Gunner, but its pretty much nothing but benefits unless you use es to level your underplayed classses. The same can be said of FI, who gained 300 base attack going from Doublis or Absolute blade to Invade Edge.

TL;DR version -The new meta, is to actually play the class your weapon types were originally made for since you can access much stronger gear than offclass. The only thing that can barely compete offclass is a multi-element chip loadout with proper multipliers and a 12* Multi-element resonance weapon. The new 13* ver.2 classic weapons might be able to compete since they're supposed to be 13* weapons that are allclass, but we'll see how those fare as well.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jan 18, 2016 at 10:46 AM.

How do people get so many Rappy Medals to obtain better chips? Find it hard to believe people spend money on PSO2es. (or at least tons of it)