Page 341 of 758 FirstFirst ... 241291331338339340341342343344351391441 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by BlakLanner View Post
    It is a bug that has happened since the 2.0 update. You actually do get the items the first time you click receive, it just doesn't flag. It crashes because you are attempting to pick up an item that is no longer there.
    I hope they managed to fix it some day.

Any guides or information where I can learn how to play ES?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    Any guides or information where I can learn how to play ES?
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phanta...version-guide/

Will bumped tell me what chips and bonus I'll benefit from the most? How about how chip multipliers and elemental information? Are there listed set bonus information for units, because I heard the tagami units were good. I've got a lot of questions and bumped only seems to answer the basic stuff from the front page. I understand how the game works but I'd like to advance in it now.

Will bumped tell me what chips and bonus I'll benefit from the most? How about how chip multipliers and elemental information? Are there listed set bonus information for units, because I heard the tagami units were good. I've got a lot of questions and bumped only seems to answer the basic stuff from the front page. I understand how the game works but I'd like to advance in it now.
    Did you even look?

PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Did you even look?

I use that all the time, and not all chips do as they're are listed. Not to mention certain things aren't very clear. An example would be "Just Attacks activate an effect that tremendously increases attack power based on the number of Light elemental chips equipped." Ok, how much are the multipliers? Does this include the light chip on its own? Would it be better to have a bunch of Light chips equipped fighting an off-element boss vs on-element weaker chips? I Just get confused on some of these descriptions when they say stuff like "tremendously increases" or "dramatically increases"

I use that all the time, and not all chips do as they're are listed. Not to mention certain things aren't very clear. An example would be "Just Attacks activate an effect that tremendously increases attack power based on the number of Light elemental chips equipped." Ok, how much are the multipliers? Does this include the light chip on its own? Would it be better to have a bunch of Light chips equipped fighting an off-element boss vs on-element weaker chips? I Just get confused on some of these descriptions when they say stuff like "tremendously increases" or "dramatically increases"
    what you see is exactly what players get. that's sega's literal message on the chip.
    if you don't like it, then start testing - grab a notepad and crunch the numbers ... it's what the jp do.

For everything else, there's swiki http://pso2es.swiki.jp/
    and no, it's not translated.

Quote Originally Posted by dot_Hacker View Post
    what you see is exactly what players get. that's sega's literal message on the chip.
    if you don't like it, then start testing - grab a notepad and crunch the numbers ... it's what the jp do.

For everything else, there's swiki http://pso2es.swiki.jp/
    and no, it's not translated.
    that's fine. I just wanted to know if such place existed or not. Swiki works fine, I can read some of the characters. thanks.

anyone knows how to do tech charge in pso2es, i try to hold the chip but no charge animation ? or is there no charge tech function in pso2es ?

Gimegid "charges" by itself and can not be skipped AFAIK, I am not sure about other techs since I only have a few.