Page 375 of 758 FirstFirst ... 275325365372373374375376377378385425475 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 7578

They're not flat out disabled, just rare as hell.
    Probably takes me about 500+ medal scratches over 3 accounts to get a single 12 star.

I did another 20 scratches or so.
    Got another Niren Kamui on the character that already has one.
    Still got 5 more characters to run through stuff.
    Not expecting anything.

I don't understand. If they're so rare then why do so many people on friend lists and the pub partner selection have them?

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    I don't understand. If they're so rare then why do so many people on friend lists and the pub partner selection have them?
    Good RNG? The rates are probably better than what most people think they are, but they're still fantastically low. You're probably just finding the people who were lucky enough to snag one.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I'd assume most people played AC scratch.
    A lot of the people on my friends lists don't seem to have the anniversary chip yet.
    I mostly friended people with 12 star chips.

Edit: Well, I tried another 20 times or so, and nothing.
    Almost all garbage 7-10 star chips that I already have and have no use for.

Edit: One final roll. Got a red chip. Yay.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Apr 2, 2016 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I could probably do it now. I did 18 million with a level 45 RA, and a downpowered 12* AR weapon because of the level requirement.

Also, what is the lowest possible rank right now? I know that if you're at 20001 or above, you don't even get a star. The first time ranking ever happened, lowest possible rank still got you 10 stars, but since they changed that, its more likely you ended up with 1 or none.
    you were right, i hadnt paid attention to the rank modifications
    however, i contend that running the "daily eq" of n-h-sh to get a medal is enough to maintain minimum reward rank. you could theoretically have an endless loop character to character as the timers refresh...

there is no doubt this eq has the largest participation to date...
    ...but i wonder if it will last. once you've had a rank slip out after going to bed, it's less and less incentive to bother. plus the crap scratch, unreliable friend list (goes both ways - too strong players kill their marks and never send over a raid, too weak players don't get enough points to get triggers) ... so many negatives to say about es right now ...

I actually hope this gets *even more* participation, to flood the market and destroy receptor and king suit prices. evil grin. while i make more money per minute on main game farms.

Lowest possible rank right now: 43486.

I'm not sure why I even bother with the ranking events, honestly.

The rappy suit is the only reward that does something other then make you more pointlessly overpowered in ES.

I wish they'd introduce more cosmetic ES exclusive rewards to make it more worthwhile.

I Read on bumped the 12☆ Gene chip will be available on the 1st and 2nd of April. Is this no longer possible to obtain?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

dont need hunt special for 12* chips. I am play in scratch only for attribute and race suicide. Most all 12* chips are e-frame. Yamigaratsu only are valuable and Gene&Moa. Take right now Seraphy(wind) and u can fogot about all e-frame chips. Seraphy cost 12 point and u need more then 700 opening chips(if u dont have seraphy(wind), take it now).
    Best hand now for SH: Yamigratsu, Intensifying chips, attribute suicide(strike brut), Seraphy(wind), 11*PA(elder rebellion, illusion rave, orchestra) + friend with Gene&moa
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live