Page 489 of 758 FirstFirst ... 389439479486487488489490491492499539589 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 7578

Ain't quite there yet, but didn't notice it's in the exchange either. Was waiting for it. If anything, I can sell it when I get board but a pink rappy with rainbow hue may be too good to get rid of for tons of cash QQ

Also, my god that Avenger get I had today... Had to leave for work and only one SH request was left incomplete. I log in during a break to see it complete after the EQ session was over and just saw dat manry smirk with long hair staring his dashing eyes right at me. His dashing, heavy chase damage focused eyes.

Was a good get ;u;
    PSO2 characters:
    Spoiler!

Co-leader of LunarBreak on PSO2 Ship2. PM if you wanna team/party up for EQs and UQs!

what do you guys think of the currwnt scratch? Seems decent to me with those 2 chase chips that are lowish cost.

It's time for a new rotation!

esScratch 11/1/16!

New Chips:
    Gandeva -- Active Chip. Boost normal attack speed and raise power every three Active Chips/normal attacks used.
    Xierra -- Boost damage and restore a little HP and CP when an attack strikes.
    Pietro -- Boost damage based on the number of Enemy Chips registered in the Chip Lab.

Other Chips
    Narl Crescent
    Mine Bunker
    Rose Flotz

Weapono! Guest Comic #2: How does interconnectivity work anyway? Seraphy show you how!

ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

yo the new chips are chase not dmg up

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    yo the new chips are chase not dmg up
    Thanks. I can't read kanji and I've been on hiatus for a few weeks, so I don't really know much about the new releases aside from what the website can tell me (and it'd be great if I knew how to recognize chase chips).
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Thanks. I can't read kanji and I've been on hiatus for a few weeks, so I don't really know much about the new releases aside from what the website can tell me (and it'd be great if I knew how to recognize chase chips).
    Chase type damage have these kanji 追撃
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post

New Chips:
    Gandeva -- Active Chip. Boost normal attack speed and raise power every three Active Chips/normal attacks used.
    Xierra -- Boost damage and restore a little HP and CP when an attack strikes.
    Pietro -- Boost damage based on the number of Enemy Chips registered in the Chip Lab.
    Just to add, Narl Crescent side story is up this week, and the other 3 chips also have double gauge boost for this week (use it with the 1/2 cost event mission runs today!)

How long do these usually last and when does it normally come?

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

typically the hour from what i seen

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    How long do these usually last and when does it normally come?
    Occurrence rate is typically randomized. Turn on push notifications to know when they show up. They expire at the top of the hour,