Page 71 of 758 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481121171571 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    65 is the level cap.

The quests go up 7* and stop at the Ruins.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeto View Post
    once you have 77 drive you have finished all the arks quest, I think there is a set of 4 rank 7 missions or however they label them, the Zesh is the final boss quest atm, and the level cap is 65 to my knowledge.
    Sweet, i just got into ruins yesterday.
    Btw is there any tricks to leveling up fast?
    I seems to hit the wall in the middle of lv 50s now.

Using Br with niren agito DB and some *11 chips.

Cant believe I charged AC in hopes for getting an El Ahda chip. Obviously, I didn't get it but I least I got both released and regular Saga chips.

Edit: The Saga chip is busted. I had to reluctantly use misty to activate it but when it turned on, my damage like tripled.
    Did 563k damage with time to spare that run.

Edit2: The Saga Chip is really really busted. I can kill the Draal in a single run. Depending on partner.
    Last edited by JaysonL; Jan 16, 2015 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Sweet, i just got into ruins yesterday.
    Btw is there any tricks to leveling up fast?
    I seems to hit the wall in the middle of lv 50s now.

Using Br with niren agito DB and some *11 chips.
    The fastest way is a bit more invovled. You either spam and survive EM runs, or you log into PC edition, fill your es exp quota, log back into es to clear it out, and then log back into PC, and start earning exp until you hit quota again. (Any exp you earn in es or PC is 1:1 with each other, however, when going from PC > es, you are limited to 5% of the max tnl value for your current level (so if you needed 1mil exp to level, you are only allowed to carry over 50k from PC to es.)

Saga chip is indeed very useful, and extremely busted if paired with Risa. I am able to one-cycle most runs, the exception being the white dragon berserk forms (they move way too much)

Finally got my 10th Burn Draal chip. Rates seemed really good.
    Anything I should know about before trading them in?

Anyways, I have no idea what I was doing correctly for the first two runs right after I got Saga.
    For the first run, I was on track to getting ~1m damage.
    Second run I got like ~935k (1 cycle)
    Now, I am struggling to get 550k~600k...

Chips I've been using consist of:

-Saga
    -Samurai
    -Saito Hajime
    -Lisa
    -Quna Sketch
    -Misty(Saga Enabler)
    -One Point

All released expect for Misty.

Not sure which ones I used for the first 2 runs, can't seem to get a combination that gives me the same damage output. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by JaysonL View Post
    Finally got my 10th Burn Draal chip. Rates seemed really good.
    Anything I should know about before trading them in?

Anyways, I have no idea what I was doing correctly for the first two runs right after I got Saga.
    For the first run, I was on track to getting ~1m damage.
    Second run I got like ~935k (1 cycle)
    Now, I am struggling to get 550k~600k...

Chips I've been using consist of:

-Saga
    -Samurai
    -Saito Hajime
    -Lisa
    -Quna Sketch
    -Misty(Saga Enabler)
    -One Point

All released expect for Misty.

Not sure which ones I used for the first 2 runs, can't seem to get a combination that gives me the same damage output. Any ideas?
    Saga + Misty + One Point + Lisa + Samurai + Quna Sketch. Hajime's boost has nothing on racial boost chips.

Thanks, I knew I was doing something wrong. But yea, that makes sense. I knew I took Hajime out for Saga, not sure why I decided to put him back in. Ah wells, its all over. I'll know for next time.

Just posting to say...they finally nerfed Are weapons on ES. It's 140% for +10 now. I think they also lowered the level req. for them so they'd probably still beat 12 stars and under...barely.

Mind if I ask where I can get info on chip releasing? I keep hearing the term but idk what it is exactly or what benefits it provides. Thank you.

If you've dabbled in other collection style mobage, "Chip Releasing" will be the same as "Evolution". Basically all chips have 2 level caps; when you hit the first level cap, you'll need to "unlock" it. When you've collected the necessary materials, you can unlock the chip. This will allow it to be levelled further, and it's special effect will be boosted in some way or another (longer effect duration, more damage bonus, easier activation requirements, etc.).

You'll collect most of the materials needed for chip unlock from the daily special quests.

Hi all, i just got Saga chip from scratch and realize that his ability are to boost damage to enemy with status effect.
    My question is how do i apply status effect to the enemy?
    Did i must use specific chips? If so, is there any easy to get chip for this?