Page 319 of 758 FirstFirst ... 219269309316317318319320321322329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 7578

Seraphy[New Year] is one of the top 2 "Pursuit Damage" type chip as of now.

Seraphy, is an Active Chip (cost 40 CP at Ability Level 1, 60 seconds duration) that deals 80%(90% if SP) follow up damage with an activation rate of 100%. You can treat it as a 80% multiplier.

The other chip is Christmas Katori, it's a Passive chip that deals 100%(120% SP) follow up damage at a rate of 60% (assuming at Ability Lv.1)

Seraphy is the better chip within the two as it activates 100% and the CP cost could easily be reduced by Psycho Wand.

Current results are estimating that Monkey King Bar maxes at Ability Lv.20 at 120% non-SP(4% increase per Lv.), and it is in the same category as most Weaponoids.

Does Nyoibo chip worth grinding to max level ability?

Seraphy [Excellent] needs 360 registered chips to get full effect on non-SP so I'd definitely grab Nyoibou instead.

@Rehal and raialeus Alright, thank you very much for the help.

You would need 20 of them to max lv., each one costing 20 Gold.
    That's 400 Gold in total, for one max lv. Nyoibo (Monkey King Bar) for ONE character.

Assuming the 120% at A Lv.20 is correct, that is close to the multiplier as any Element Weaponoid (Ex: Love Phoenix, Adaman, Rose Flotz, etc) with 5 same element Chips.

Needless to say, if you already own a 12* chip, there is little value in this.
    It is a great chip, but if you already own most weaponoid chips, getting this won't have a significant effect, plus that 400 Gold collecting really could be a pain.

Some more positive things about Nyoibo would be it cost 32 CP at Lv.20 and lasts for 50 seconds, if you are finding the Element weaponoid chips to be difficult to activate, this may be worth getting.

Seraphy [Excellent] needs 360 registered chips to get full effect on non-SP so I'd definitely grab Nyoibou instead
    The amount of registered chips shouldn't be a problem, except for beginners.
    After all,that could be just 180 Chips Locked and 180 Chips Unlocked.
    But the main problem for Seraphy[E] is that it has a low activation rate at Lv.1, but that could be fixed if you bother to max ability it at Lv.15.
    It will then have an activation of 52%, while still being inferior to Lisa, it's a Light chip (105 Light) so it's easily useable in SH quests, where the Boss has to have a Light weakness.
    Last edited by raialeus; Jan 1, 2016 at 06:13 AM.

Ah, i see.
    Maybe i'll just try to farm this one since i still lack good chips and chip with wind element in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    It's pretty good as it's significantly stronger than Saga and it's a status ailment chip in one. May as well get rid of Saga to get another multiplier from a different group if you can.
    Yamigarasu released is 160%(180%main)
    Saga released is 100%(120%main)
    Being that it's in a different multiplier group than the other 12*, makes it even better.

Also, released Yamigarasu gets rid of the visor, I actually don't like that. Can't wait to hear the edginess of this weaponoid soon in the voice and weaponoid update, oh boy.
    Is there a list of "outclassed" chips just like this example, to help us determine which are recycle fodder once the superior version is obtained?

Ilove how my character that I run GU and RA has gotten 3 Weaponoid chips out of 3 rolls while my FI character has gotten none. (i care about FI a bit more since I can run stuff faster since i have IR)

RNG you're a harsh mistress lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by dot_Hacker View Post
    Is there a list of "outclassed" chips just like this example, to help us determine which are recycle fodder once the superior version is obtained?

I don't think "outclassed" is the correct term here, and it's not really a good idea to recycle any older chips just because a new one shows up and has numbers that are higher than it's predecessor, especially because of cost, or in some cases refined effects.

Above case in point: Yamigarasu is 50% more expensive than Saga to slot in, and if you had any loadouts that were close to capacity, you would have to rebuild your loadout to accomodate different lower cost boosters, or skip putting it in. It wouldn't, in my opinion, replace a Punisher chip, because while Yamigarasu can inflict a multitude of statuses, it still abides by the rules set by status resist, especially in the way it operates (when you attack it basically picks a status, and then tries to apply it as soon as you connect). If a target is resistant or immune to the status, it won't apply (as easily or at all) and you have to try again. Meanwhile, Punisher is always going to cause burn at near 100% rates barring resistance, and also costs less than Yamigarasu.

The only chips I'd say were completely outclassed due to progression are the flat attack boosters like Marlu, and Ohza. They're great for lower level characters, but at higher levels they are not so good. Conversely, at lower levels, weaponoid style boosters don't do so hot at all, because you get a % increase, and a % of a low stat is still a low stat.

Since i seem to keep getting Vinto Gigue across all 7 of my chars in some form of fashion, is that any good in ES?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89