Page 603 of 758 FirstFirst ... 103503553593600601602603604605606613653703 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 7578

It's basically a passive version of Whiteday Luther. It'll probably hover around the 175% range as well. It being lightning just means more Nesis Arion/FF2 shenanigans.

Edit: That chip will be available starting 8/1 until 8/9.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

... is it wrong that the only thing I can think of while looking at that Chip is "how is her Top staying on????"

I guess the Answer is "Photons"

So...RIP Ely, Quina and Lila?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

[Many questions, part rant, more questions, new player of just a day or two, etc. incoming... Fair warning :) ]

I downloaded es when there was that lengthy ep.5 maintenance the other day, and I thought the main goal to work towards for this event (or the start of it or whatnot) was supposed to be the Summer Vacation version of Bluesy (is that really her name?) for obtaining 50 items or something?... So why do I have her from the start??? At least I think that's what the info page is saying, is that you earn those blue shells and turn in 50 of them for her or something? Where is that exchange located exactly? Do dupes of cards help in any way (like they do with weapons in PSO2 raising the grind cap, etc) or am I free to use the shells on other cards listed on that info page for exchange? (If it is an exchange? Like I said, I don't see anything like that in the menus anywhere.)

I got an 11* (Koi Houou) from the tutorial draw thing (I am assuming that is a fixed thing where you get a 'starter' 11* or whatnot), and then the one 11* from the promo running til the end of August or whatnot (Darker Busters [Weapono!]). Also got 10* Moa, which since he's the main story 'helper' thing or whatnot, I guess that's a standard thing you get at the start automatically, but wasn't quite sure why you get him, but not Gene as well?

What are you supposed to do with the pink or purple stones(?) you get from finishing player story chapters? I completed the first three for Koi Houou, but no idea what they are for (I haven't downloaded the English patch yet, because I am lazy... plus not entirely sure I will be able to do that, if it requires a rooted device or whatnot [since it involves moving files and whatnot], which mine isn't and don't plan on changing that).

And one last other thing, are the Rappy Medal and Fun draws always nothing but crappy PA/Tech cards? I tried two Fun draws (I had 12.2k so figured why not, even though it's probably better to use FUN in PSO2 than on the draws in es, or so I would assume anyway, so didn't want to waste a lot... Unless of course you can get some really good things from it, then I may draw some more) and got, what I assume at least, was mostly junk. I also tried four (I think?) of the Rappy Medal draws, and I got two fire techs (7* and 10*), but even with an all-but-one fire deck the 10* one seems kind of junk/really weak, so idk (yes I know you get a boost if you are a Fo or Te, but it should still be decent even if you are not, or I would've thought). The rest were all, what I am assuming, was the lowest possible * ranked PAs that I doubt I will ever use... I figured the Rappy Medal draw would've been the player cards chips ONLY, or as a majority at least, since there seems to be hundreds of them (unless 90% of them were limited and thus no longer available in any way).

Why will I probably never use the PA/Techs? For one, they seem really weak (maybe because I am just starting and yet it lets me equip a 12* +35 weapon and +10 11* unit set?). But second, and more importantly: because you can only hold 30 chips... WHAT? Does this increase at some point, or is this where they get you to buy premium to expand that? That seems ridiculously low when you need 5 spaces if you want to unlock(?) a card chip, you need at least five in your deck(?) and then room for fodder to level or whatnot.. And that's just the minimum, not counting if you wanted to have techs/PAs, or chips of various elements for different missions/etc. I am hoping this expands at some point (like the stamina(?) gauge does, which for those/that I am guessing is by clearing story quests? That's how all of my stamina upgrades have unlocked so far anyway), because 30 just seems almost absurdly low.

Then again, maybe I am completely wrong or mistaken about almost everything I have written, because aside from the (what seems to be fairly outdated) Bumped guide, I can't really seem to find much info for the game, or guides/walkthroughs/etc. I may check the 'wiki' or whatnot again, but it didn't have some of the newer cards on it either, so maybe it is outdated too? Idk, 'where should I look to figure some of this stuff out?' is I guess what I am asking. I think Koi Houou and Moa are the only two that I know what their skills/abilities/? actually are, because they are older cards so the info is out there. I have no idea what some of the others are though, like Bluesy and whatnot.

/rant (I guess that's what it will appear to be to any readers of it; it's moreso just frustration/confusion at basically having no clue as to what the point of the game is at the moment tbh... I think.)

- How many chapters are there in each of the three seasons? And should I be focusing on them or the event missions atm? I think I have 47 shells right now (but I just started playing, so could probably use/need hundreds of them with whats available for exchange, or so I would guess), but I am also trying to progress Season 2 as much as possible at the same time while it is 'half-price' stamina/cost-wise (on Chapter 5 atm).

- Are the Rappy Missions/Battles random, or was that just something available when you are new, or are they scheduled in any way? I saw two of them the first day or two I was playing (I think they last for that hour-block of time?), but haven't seen one since.

- What is the skill/ability for Summer Vacation Bluesy (is that really her name?)? Checked back a few pages on here and didn't see it, and haven't seen it elsewhere yet.

- What/where do you get Operation Stars from?

- Are old tie-in chips still available from the es1/Rappy Medal scratch, or were they only available at that time? For instance, Valkyria Chronicle chips, Vocaloid, Shining series, etc, etc.

- Is there anything worthwhile in the FUN scratch, or should I save all FUN for PSO2?

- Does completing all four story missions for a character change/boost their stats or anything, or just the rewards from completing them?

Probably a bunch of other questions, but that should be enough to scare people away for now.
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Jul 29, 2017 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    - How many chapters are there in each of the three seasons? And should I be focusing on them or the event missions atm? I think I have 47 shells right now (but I just started playing, so could probably use/need hundreds of them with whats available for exchange, or so I would guess), but I am also trying to progress Season 2 as much as possible at the same time while it is 'half-price' stamina/cost-wise (on Chapter 5 atm).

- Are the Rappy Missions/Battles random, or was that just something available when you are new, or are they scheduled in any way? I saw two of them the first day or two I was playing (I think they last for that hour-block of time?), but haven't seen one since.

- What is the skill/ability for Summer Vacation Bluesy (is that really her name?)? Checked back a few pages on here and didn't see it, and haven't seen it elsewhere yet.

- What/where do you get Operation Stars from?

- Are old tie-in chips still available from the es1/Rappy Medal scratch, or were they only available at that time? For instance, Valkyria Chronicle chips, Vocaloid, Shining series, etc, etc.

- Is there anything worthwhile in the FUN scratch, or should I save all FUN for PSO2?

- Does completing all four story missions for a character change/boost their stats or anything, or just the rewards from completing them?

Probably a bunch of other questions, but that should be enough to scare people away for now.
    Time for the "wall of questions, wall of answers".

1. As it stands, priority is up to you, although I would personally say do ARKS Quests and Story Quests first. This is because completing a set will reward you with a permanent Drive increase, which will be useful when you want to spam a Special Quest over and over again. ARKS Quests has 10 Chapters, Story Quest Season 1 has 10 Chapters, and Story Quest Season 2 is projected to have 5 (according to datamine).

2. Rappy Special Quest is semi-randomly scheduled.

3. Bluesy Requiem [Summer Vacation] is a B-Frame that increases damage against two species (Native and one other) and has a damage reduction effect.

4. Operation Stars are dispensed as a reward for playing Ranking EQs. The higher you score in a Ranking EQ, the more Operation Stars you get.

5. Collaboration Chips don't ever come back. You're out of luck, unfortunately.

6. FUN esScratch is essentially junk Chips and Materials. Could be useful if you're in desperate need of low ranking Material.

7. Completing a Weaponoid/Character's Side Story grants them an additional effect. These tend to vary based on the Chip in question.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Classic seasoun should be 39/40 x 5 stage each
    Season one is 38x3 and another 3 more for each for Ex mission
    Season two so far is 4 stage with 4 stage each, another 4 each for ex mission

Completing the story mission will increase your stamina, at max, current stamina is 177, event mission, none of the chip offered in the shell recycle is really worth it.

2. The Rappy chip are random, there should be two every day during certain hour.

3. Summer Bluesy is anti Native and Sea enemy chip, it's in her chip description, when attacking, for a set time, sea tyrant and native type damage dealtincreased greatly and damage received reduced.

4. You get star for participating in the Emergency Quest ranking prize, the last one ended on 7/18, so we should be getting another one soon, but they come in rotation of rank and no rank.

5. Collab chip are only avaible during their chip rotation and have no revival ever.

6. You can do the fun scratch to build up your card cataloge, to get some of the PA and other stuff, other then that, it only give extend matrial if you need to pass the limit of a specific chip.

7. Chip only level up by feeding it other chip, it doesn't gain any exp from doing stage. completing the stage without taking damage, and in short time, will get hte maximum medal, getting specific number of medal will gain the stage complete prize.

But if you have rappy medal, save if for the 8/1 scratch for Summer Gene.

And you can see what's in the current scratch rotation and the chance on the chip cataloge on the official site
    http://pso2.jp/es/players/catalog/lineup/
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I'll try.

Chapters: Just to avoid any confusion, i'm calling each thing you can click before you see the enemies and levels an Area, and Chapter 1 is 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 1-4.

• Classic Season: 6 Areas with 3 Stages + 33 Areas with 6 Stages each.
    • Season 1: 10 Chapters. Chapters 1-9 have 4 areas each, Chapter 10 has 2 areas. 6-4 and 8-4 have 4 stages each but all the rest have 3.
    • Season 2: Only has a Single Chapter with 4 areas right now. Each area has 4 Stages.
    I don't know what you should focus on, but I personally like the higher stamina max you get from doing the story missions. I don't know what Chips are worth getting or not in this game though so maybe an event exchangeable one is good that someone else can point out. The event does last until August 23rd though so there's a lot of time.

Rappy Quest is kind of a scheduled. Official Tweet here, I actually haven't played a lot recently and haven't seen it myself so this is all just me looking at swiki and kind of learning myself.

Google Translate can do an okay job here but more specifically it is 2 of those 3 time slots a day. Since it lasts one hour, each of those time slots can have a different start and end time for the quest afterwords. So "Morning" = 7->8 JST or 8->9 JST, "Afternoon" = 12->13 JST or 13->14 JST, "Evening" = 18->19 JST or 19->20 JST or 20->21 JST.

Apparently with notifications on it tells you 5 minutes beforehand which sounds a lot simpler, but haven't tried myself. PSUblog guide has a Push Notifications section to turn them on, just ctrl+f Push. Think the Rappy Quest would be under the first notification which mine was set to ON so might be default, just need to turn on notifications on my phone for the game in general.

Summer Vaction Bluesy is another thing I haven't touched but swiki over here says when evolved you do about 60% more damage to Oceanids and Natives (I think) while she is activated. Don't see any comments mentioning how much damage you mitigate from Oceanids / Natives there but that is part of it too. Should appear here sometime for an English description that isn't from Google Translate.

Operation stars are from Emergency Quests where you get ranked against other players to receive varying rewards, can read over here. I don't think any are scheduled right now, usually see them tweeted out on the swiki mainpage and or twitter which links to where they actually post it on their site. Tweet example which links to the specific news on their site which you could also find on the recent event news here

I think they are all just limited, but I haven't payed enough attention to actually know if they didn't appear again now and then. They do list all the things in the gachas though so you could check. They would probably advertise it in the bigger chip mentionings like on this page, but you can click "esスクラッチ(メダル)のラインナップページはこちら" near the top, there are two links one shows the chance with the real money rolls but they have the same stuff listed, leading you here.

Swiki showing of the FUN roll options, I don't think any are worth rolling for myself. Can also use those tabs to find out the other rolls drops on that site.

For the chip story missions, the PSUblog guide has a lot of that info under Side Story (Gaiden) Quests so ctrl+F that. Short answer is they do get buffed though, I don't know each chip's buff exactly though.

Tried posting my answer to the question wall a bit ago but i'm not concise enough to get past having moderators check to verify it as not a wall of spam =w=;.

At this point if they do check where i'm posting before verifying it I don't mind it not popping up as everything was already answered but just going to throw out the resources I always go to for my own pso2es questions.

pso2esswiki
    psuBlog guide
    The main site event listings

Since the specifics of the Rappy Quest wasn't touched on above (unless my post appears here): here is the swiki page and relevant tweet of times. It picks 2 time-slots a day and then 1 hour in whichever ones it chose it will be open. So if morning 7-8 or 8-9 etc... not the whole time of 7-9.

Of course trying to be more concise i'm sounding more confident about that when I haven't seen the Rappy Quest for a long time with my on and off playing. For all I know it can be 7-8 and 8-9 as the only 2 the whole day. Apparently turning on notifications (the psublog link above has a guide for that) makes it mention it 5 minutes before it opens.

Edit: Turned on notifications myself to test and it mentioned the Rappy Quest 5 minutes ago and it is on now so I guess it really is just that easy if you are looking for it and don't mind the notifications.
    Last edited by Klubbah; Jul 29, 2017 at 10:00 PM.

Anywhere else other than the JP pso2es wiki that has updated info on the chip specifics? I'd really like to know what the actual damage percentages are for the new Summer Bluesy and if boosting her ability level is worth it. Thanks for at least listing that she's a B Frame toward Native and Sea types. I'm hoping they're just waiting for the next big update to do a bunch of new chips at once.
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09