Page 682 of 758 FirstFirst ... 182582632672679680681682683684685692732 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 7578

That's a good video for showing people how you can do that set very quickly. With the 60k damage cap in place there probably isn't a faster way to do it.

I still can't fathom how the top 3 times are being achieved realistically. 1:02 - 1:03 - means you're getting almost everything right on the first guess, and capable of oneshotting in short order... (for the record I'm sitting at 2:15, at rank 121)

Is it just me or I had 0 luck getting any Factor Receptors?

Also, what Dominico I should buy beside Talis (I already got one as a drop).

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    Is it just me or I had 0 luck getting any Factor Receptors?

Also, what Dominico I should buy beside Talis (I already got one as a drop).
    It really depends on what you like, i for instance grabbed knuckle due raw powe but I am waiting for dominatio DB's at this point. Regarding factor receptors, i've been getting enough 6s weapons with it.
    Spoiler!

Pretty much had to give up on ranking in the tower - the top times are getting pretty ridiculous, and to get to the higher points would require a lot of luck, as well as a phone with a hardware back button (or the ability to lock your navigation bar/software back key). Basically, some actions in the game won't allow further actions to happen (such as opening panels) until the animation for it reaches a certain point. Using the back button causes a "Do you want to close PSO2 es?" prompt to come up, but it freezes the rest of the game including the game clock, but allows for any ongoing animations to complete itself, allowing you to cut down on time you'd normally lose.

That said I guess I can be happy about the Seiga Javelin chip. It's very destructive if you can get past the risk of losing 90% of your HP on activation, and it pairs very well with PAs that animate quickly, like Guilty Break (I had used Guilty Break after activation while running tower, immediately saw 999999 x4).
    Last edited by Lyrise; Mar 27, 2018 at 09:43 AM.

When equipped with a Gunslash, I somehow switch between Striking and Ranged mode, but i haven't exactly figured out how I do it. Is it some slide action or double tapping? Cause I've tried all I can think of and I can't get it done when I want.

What is the Seiga Javelin chip.???? Where can i find information about it, please.???
    thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    What is the Seiga Javelin chip.???? Where can i find information about it, please.???
    thanks in advance

Sega Javelin is the reward chip for clearing F60 of Eternal Tower.

At a cost of 90% of your HP, your base attack is increased by x. I think x is 12k but I am on mobile and pso2es wiki loads slow as molasses and eats up data.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    thanks in advance
    I think you get it once for reaching gold time on Eternal Tower, and once more for getting gold on every floor seperately. I don't see it dropping anywhere else and somehow I ended up with 2 copies of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    When equipped with a Gunslash, I somehow switch between Striking and Ranged mode, but i haven't exactly figured out how I do it. Is it some slide action or double tapping? Cause I've tried all I can think of and I can't get it done when I want.
    You have 2 choices.

1. There are chips that do this. They are literally the most useless set of chips in game.

2. Tap the screen with 2 fingers. Doesn't take up a chip slot, doesn't waste CP.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post

At a cost of 90% of your HP, your base attack is increased by x. I think x is 12k but I am on mobile and pso2es wiki loads slow as molasses and eats up data.

+15000 raw attack power normally, +17000 if have it in your SP slot.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Mar 27, 2018 at 03:42 PM.

managed to gold all the floors with my worst character once i got that seiga javelin. what a broken chip! it instantly made floors that were taking 2:30 such as take 30 seconds. it was literally activate, pa, next floor (or for bosses, activate, ja, pa).

it will be interesting to see how effective this is on an eq when stuff doesn't just keel over to the chip and the health loss is actually a legitimate risk. (it will also be interesting to see how well it performs on a character that's actually good if the worst my 4 chars can annihilate things at the end of the tower). definitely ready for a few weeks off from the tower though after golding all floors on 4 chars.

we haven't seen any update on what to expect from the 48 hour scratch this weekend yet, right? most of my chars are pretty broke (around 100 coins) due to spending most of their coins a few weeks ago, but one char is loaded (around 500) so i can't wait to see what we're getting.