Page 704 of 758 FirstFirst ... 204604654694701702703704705706707714754 ... LastLast
Results 7,031 to 7,040 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    Does anyone have any strategy to tackle darker floors in the upper 80's and 90's. I tried to use td/ff and tmg/er and it does not sdo enough damage when compared to knuckles.
    These fuckers are relentless. I'm stuck on 88-90 and it seems my builds won't carry me any further either. I'm almost getting 2 shot through barrier (1.7k hits)

I'm Jet Boots Bouncer (Zirenheit, Bode units)

* Gene's Sunshine [S summer vacation]
    * Sylphmalinca
    * Gene [S memorial]
    * Riggavuel
    * Strike Gust 3 PA

This is my go to build since i don't have anything better. I"m popping Riggavuel at the start of a fight. JA into boob princess Sunshine and go ham with Strike Gust. The damage is there but even with Sylph mitigation and Gene's barrier i'm getting rekt.

Is this really the extend of my build

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    Does anyone have any strategy to tackle darker floors in the upper 80's and 90's. I tried to use td/ff and tmg/er and it does not do enough damage when compared to knuckles.
    These are the two builds I used to clear the eternal tower. I always used a 13* friend chip from floor 60.
    You can see my timings for the last blocks... I need to shave some minutes off the last 2 before 100th.
    I have poor fire chip multipliers though...

Screenshot_20180811-110313.jpgScreenshot_20180811-110328.jpgScreenshot_20180811-020301.jpg

This rounds eternal tower seems considerably easier than past iterations, I don't believe there was a single floor that had a weapon resistance, and then there were some with crazy bonuses like '1CP cost for chip/pa activations". I felt that element, however, did play a larger factor things, but that might've just been a fire weak/lightning resist floor where I simply had no fire element but max lightning, resulting in absolutely pitiful damage with what should've been a distinctly suitable loadout. Either way, raikou is surprisingly a new frame that trades extra damage taken for more damage dealt, pretty nice imo though I dont think I can really work it in my loadout.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

taking 25% more damage while having True Massive Hunter (not just knockdown immune, but flinch immune too!) could lead to some... accidents... but that 190% U-frame means you just gotta beat em up before they get a chance to do anything to you heh

oh right, her being an active chip means I can use her for Momijihime+Clares Cleas Crimes. the chip says you take more damage from enemies, but that should also mean you dont take additional damage from yourself......

I forget, I know clares cleas gets boosted by active % damage chips, but does she work with raw ATK boosting chips? or is her attack independent of your stats
    Last edited by Zorak000; Aug 11, 2018 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    This rounds eternal tower seems considerably easier than past iterations, I don't believe there was a single floor that had a weapon resistance, and then there were some with crazy bonuses like '1CP cost for chip/pa activations". I felt that element, however, did play a larger factor things, but that might've just been a fire weak/lightning resist floor where I simply had no fire element but max lightning, resulting in absolutely pitiful damage with what should've been a distinctly suitable loadout. Either way, raikou is surprisingly a new frame that trades extra damage taken for more damage dealt, pretty nice imo though I dont think I can really work it in my loadout.
    We should also add the fact that we have 5 more levels now, which means more damage too.

But yes, while I'm still at floor 78, every floor is weak to Fire so far. I haven't seen any Striking / Ranged / Technique resistance floors as well.

I guess the mobs that hit for more than my max hp start at 80?

There is no Strike/Range/Tech resistance in this or previous tower. Instead, damage bonus for using certain weapons had been implemented.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the previous tower was like this too; this is a much better design than before. Switching from "normal damage with massive penalty if you dont meet the condition", to "normal damage with bonus damage if you meet the condition" really helps folks out who were struggling to clear it just because, say, they only have hunter weapons on their character while still keeping something for people who do keep an es arsenal on-hand to push their times shorter

more people getting a hold of stuff like dominacio weapons and divine raikou will help them out in other content like EQs. as the power keeps creeping onward, people who just haven't been lucky with their rappy medals, or are just new in general, need a hand to at least vaguely keep up
    Last edited by Zorak000; Aug 13, 2018 at 10:43 AM.

Any strategy on getting less than 1 min runs on 80+ darker floors? I currently stuck at 2:40~ for all of them.

That's going to be an issue with your overall attack power. For higher floors, you're going to need an assortment of damage types/frames, and ideally, access to 2 13* chips with differing frames (obviously one should be your friend).

Things that will hold your attack power back:
    -repeating frames
    -Low or off-element elemental ratios
    -Weapons that don't fit your class. (This is a very big one; if your weapons aren't all class, or not made for the class you have, up to half of your attack power is gone)

All you can really do is look at your chips and the types of attacks you use, and see if you can push it higher, or find an attack that better fits the situation (Something like Meteor Fist against El Ardas could be pretty disasterous if you don't know what you're doing)

After tower was made easier, twice even, I finally cleared it!
    Floors 97-99 were annoying Dual Nemesis from a friend saved me.
    Had to change up again for floor 100, I had Spread Needle weapon, Xeno Anniversary, Darker Busters, Rose Saber for C-frame, the lightning B-frame Annette, friend had Seiga Sword.
    Total time was around 33 minutes, felt good until I saw 3-5 minutes on the top 50 .