Page 632 of 758 FirstFirst ... 132532582622629630631632633634635642682732 ... LastLast
Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    It's a matter of patience then. If it's the ranking prize now, then a few months down the line it'll be for operation stars. Anyway, Rose Saber in SH trigger, Ardilowe in XH trigger. Aim for those if you haven't maxed them, and just keep earning stars till they release it.
    Ardillo is AbiLvl.3 atm (didn't get any new copies last event, even though my op.score was probably >= my first two/prev. two EQ combined, which I got one and two copies of her from, respectively), and still no Rose Saber (I only ever got one copy of Evil Curst from those first two EQs that she was the 11*, so wasn't too surprised there; mixed with her being a frame-type that I don't believe I have any of atm basically guaranteed me not getting her).

I noticed on swiki, iirc, that Ardillo's activation rate for AbiLvls 3, 4, and 5 are all 中 (Mid). So does that mean it is the same activation rate % across all three of those, or does the rate still increase with each one but not enough to surpass the 中 (Mid) threshold?

Last ranking EQ (the only one I have seen thus far til now), I ended up in the 4k range I think (so I have 10 op.stars atm), but I have a Facet chip I can use now (which is why my score was a lot higher last event), but having missed the first day now, I am not sure where I will end up. Although now that I think about it, I think I missed one day during that event too, so who knows, maybe that is becoming an unintentional habit/trend.

The rate still goes up. Each word they use encompasses a range of values for proc rate, like how mid typically means 40-60, high at 60-80, etc. The word might not change, but the rate certainly does with ability level.

Anyway, Nesis Arion is in the trade shop, and if you have multiple characters, that weapon is pretty much free, since you can keep doing the yamigarasu COs for feathers, trade them in for a max of 3 materials per character, and then 5 materials easy to get for 5 XH trigger kills per character. If you have 3 characters, you can get 1 set of the daggers pretty much done.

Just installed PSO2es on a new phone, running lineageOS (latest version). Phone is Motorola Photon Q XT897.
    Audio of the game is skipping a bit, with bad quality also...
    Anyone experienced this as well?

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    Just installed PSO2es on a new phone, running lineageOS (latest version). Phone is Motorola Photon Q XT897.
    Audio of the game is skipping a bit, with bad quality also...
    Anyone experienced this as well?
    The rom doesn't matter, the hardware it runs, however, does.

Your phone has either a Adreno 305 or a Adreno 320, which games like PSO2es will see some choppiness as it's too demanding for the GPU.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    The rate still goes up. Each word they use encompasses a range of values for proc rate, like how mid typically means 40-60, high at 60-80, etc. The word might not change, but the rate certainly does with ability level.

Anyway, Nesis Arion is in the trade shop, and if you have multiple characters, that weapon is pretty much free, since you can keep doing the yamigarasu COs for feathers, trade them in for a max of 3 materials per character, and then 5 materials easy to get for 5 XH trigger kills per character. If you have 3 characters, you can get 1 set of the daggers pretty much done.
    I figured it still increased, just wanted clarification/confirmation of it.

And I already have 40-something Material Zero, just wasn't positive if I should get the one currently available (I have zero useful Dark ele. character/weaponoid chips, so the only cost reduction it would help with is the 10* Facet I have; don't have the 8* so have to use it currently).

I do have a second character, but I can't justify grinding any more feathers really (on my main) until they change the PA/Tech booster drops since I already have both at max level and feels like a massive waste when dupes drop. The second character only has Koi Houou + More for chips (aside from enemies and junk), so even if I gave it my best gear/equips, it can't even one-run H bosses, let alone anything higher than that, nor do much in the feather quests/matches. I was just running them a ton with my main and transferring the feathers over, but like I said, it feels really wasteful to keep doing so atm.

Also, how do the element changing items work in-game? Never have had nor used one, so was curious if I could use them to potentially change the element of those Arion Twin Daggers if I get them (is there any reason I shouldn't get them?).

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    I figured it still increased, just wanted clarification/confirmation of it.

And I already have 40-something Material Zero, just wasn't positive if I should get the one currently available (I have zero useful Dark ele. character/weaponoid chips, so the only cost reduction it would help with is the 10* Facet I have; don't have the 8* so have to use it currently).

I do have a second character, but I can't justify grinding any more feathers really (on my main) until they change the PA/Tech booster drops since I already have both at max level and feels like a massive waste when dupes drop. The second character only has Koi Houou + More for chips (aside from enemies and junk), so even if I gave it my best gear/equips, it can't even one-run H bosses, let alone anything higher than that, nor do much in the feather quests/matches. I was just running them a ton with my main and transferring the feathers over, but like I said, it feels really wasteful to keep doing so atm.

Also, how do the element changing items work in-game? Never have had nor used one, so was curious if I could use them to potentially change the element of those Arion Twin Daggers if I get them (is there any reason I shouldn't get them?).
    The element of the Arion doesn't really matter; that's why we have Attribute Changers. And I'm pretty sure they won't cycle the PA/Tech Boosters before the Special Quest leaves, so... Take it or leave it.

The Attribute Changer works differently depending on whether you have an old weapon or a NT weapon. I'm assuming you've never grinded Attribute outside of putting CF weapons together. Basically, when you're doing NT Grinding, prior to the actual Grind, there's a pop up screen where you select a support item to add to the mix. If you have a compatible same rarity, same weapon category weapon in the NT Grind mix, this will raise the Attribute value of the target weapon if it isn't already at maximum value. If you have a compatible weapon, you can choose to add an Attribute support item into the mix, which include Attribute Changers, which change the Attribute of the target weapon after the Grind, and Attribute Enhancers, which raise the Attribute value of the target weapon by an additional percent.

I'd like to warn you that when you use an Attribute Changer, the change in element is applied after the Grind. So If you combine two Nesis Arion and put an Attribute Changer in there, the increase in Attribute value will apply first, then the element of the Attribute will change. Be careful about what Elements you're using.
    Last edited by Altiea; Sep 30, 2017 at 09:51 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Your phone has either a Adreno 305 or a Adreno 320, which games like PSO2es will see some choppiness as it's too demanding for the GPU.
    Adreno 225, infact.

Weird thing is.... Screenwize, the game seems fluid... I don't see FPS drops... The issue seems to be only in the sound, for some reason...

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."

I got Meteor Fist 3, and I tried giving it a whirl. The windup time is insufferable, especially against a shitty boss like Blu Ringahda, and it looks like they kept the RNG mechanic, but only limited it to rain of fists and giant fist. The damage seems fairly decent from what I've seen; it looks like the giant fist easily breaks 999999, and the fist rain does multiple hits of five-digit damage.

The real problem with this PA is that because of the way the attack mechanic works, it's horribly inconsistent for procing your Passives due to relying on the fist shower for the most hits. Knuckle seems pretty bad at hitting enemies period, so...
    Last edited by Altiea; Oct 1, 2017 at 02:12 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    Adreno 225, infact.

Weird thing is.... Screenwize, the game seems fluid... I don't see FPS drops... The issue seems to be only in the sound, for some reason...
    Yeah, that's normal on lowend devices. FPS drops and sound glitches.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Yeah, that's normal on lowend devices. FPS drops and sound glitches.
    Hmmm... So is it normal for my phone that has "ARM Mali-400 MP" to run PSO2es without issue and perform better than the Adreno 225?
    Looking in the web, the Adreno 225 seems to be better than Mali-400 ?
    Although the issue might be in the CPU... The Mali-400 has a Quad-core 1.2 GHZ CPU, where the Adreno has a Dual-Code 1.5 GHz CPU...